Mark Hunt Has A Message For Dana White….

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

How bout u go an fuck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m sorry Mark but it is difficult to take the tough talk seriously when it is posted under a selfie.

BF06BD22-F6BA-4539-BEEA-350BC581EC12.jpeg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It was Mark Hunt's response to a fan who tried to give him some genuine, good-hearted advice

ohh ok. so i gave you credit for being witty where it wasnt earned. so for the record, i take it back

but lol at hunt. hes definitely doing all the coke i havent been doing. good for him

T

The Big Guy

Does anyone know why mark hunt thinks hes black?

Is he black? I never really thought of it.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Apparently this is what he's on about...

the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reopened the case on September 24, 2021. The Ninth Circuit reversed the district court's dismissal of Mark Hunt’s claims of fraud and battery. That means that the district court will have to rehear the claims with new instructions from a higher court.

It’s believed that Dana White’s public statements that Lesnar would be the most tested athlete on the UFC 200 card could also be used against him in court. That's because White’s claims were purportedly a false representation of material fact.

An important part of Mark Hunt’s claims is based on the fact that Hunt didn’t agree to face the former champ if he was using PEDs. Also that the UFC and White knowingly let Lesnar fight him regardless.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Is he really so dumb that he thinks he won something huge here? It's all a game. The UFC wants to drag this out forever. They can afford a 10 year, 10,000,000 dollar lawsuit. Can he afford to keep this going for 10 years? Or will he run out of money soon and be forced to drop everything? I know who I am betting on. Gloating while you are losing is pretty trashy. Like, C-mac, and Bones level trashy.

Hulc

Apr 15, 2016
How did Hunt go from being seen as a lovable gentle giant type to being this psychotic bitch screaming at people over the internet and playing the race card at every opportunity?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
How did Hunt go from being seen as a lovable gentle giant type to being this psychotic bitch screaming at people over the internet and playing the race card at every opportunity?
He started talking more.