Mark Hunt: If I die fighting, that’s fine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

"I will probably end my life fighting.

"I’ve been fighting since I was a child, fighting to get out of my circumstances. I used to make $300 a week, struggling to put food on the table but I have become one of the highest-paid fighters in the world. I feel that’s destiny. This is what I’m supposed to be doing and if I die fighting, that’s fine. I just hope that if it does happen, it will be in an honest and fair competition.

"My body is fucked but my mind is still here. I’ve still got my senses about me and I know what’s right and wrong, which is the main thing...."

Read more at If I die fighting, that's fine - PlayersVoice

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This is kind of a long essay. He talks about how cheaters ruin the lives of others who could have won and provided more for their families. He also reveals his own symptoms of brain damage:

"Sometimes I don’t sleep well. You can hear me starting to stutter and slur my words. My memory is not that good anymore. I’ll forget something I did yesterday but I can remember the shit I did years and years ago. That’s just the price I’ve paid – the price of being a fighter. But I’ve fought a lot of drug cheats and copped a lot of punishment from guys who were cheating and that’s not right...."

There is a short video with it; it's little bits--not him saying the entire thing.

Also - he is in better spirits in the actual vid - this was just the best screenshot I got.

ErikMagraken

Posting Machine
Apr 9, 2015
Thanks for reposting that here nuraknu. I don't know that he will not be licenced but any Doc asked to sign off on it would be hard pressed to ignore these symptoms.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Finally he isnt whining and making excuses about getting beat up in his last few fights