Society Mark Zuckerberg wants all your privacy gone, but covers his own camera with tape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

WhatsApp, owned by Facebook, has known intentional backdoors to bypass their encryption.

What does this say about Facebook or IG camera snooping??

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I tape a tiny picture of a giant dick over my camera... If anyone wants to snoop they're getting an eye-full

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The logical connection isn't really there, as I'm sure everybody can imagine he is a very big target for hackers and spies of all sorts alike. That alone should be reason enough to cover his shit.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The logical connection isn't really there, as I'm sure everybody can imagine he is a very big target for hackers and spies of all sorts alike. That alone should be reason enough to cover his shit.

Shouldn't that be enough for all of us?

When does one become a high enough target?

Backdoors, no fake names, removal of search privacy....That's Facebook's policies for us. Literal purposefully adding exploits to products that market "end to end encryption".

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Shouldn't that be enough for all of us?

When does one become a high enough target?

Backdoors, no fake names, removal of search privacy....That's Facebook's policies for us. Literal purposefully adding exploits to products that market "end to end encryption".
Sure, I agree on all of that, but he is not just running fb etc, there is a lot running on that machine. Its an interesting fact anyhow, though.