Marks’ girlfriend claims she witnessed him murder two people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Veteran MMA fighter Cedric Marks, 44, was recaptured this weekend after a nine-hour manhunt north of Houston, TX. Marks, who was labeled ‘extremely dangerous’ by authorities, was able to escape a prison transport van — while still wearing restraints — when the vehicle stopped at a McDonald’s.

Marks was in custody after being arrested in Michigan over a burglary charge. He is accused of robbing the Temple-Texas home of Jenna Scott, his former girlfriend in August 2018. After Marks was arrested in Michigan Scott’s remains were discovered in Clearview, OK, alongside those of her friend Michael Swearingin.

MMA fighter’s girlfriend claims she witnessed him murder two people

T

The Big Guy

Sounds pretty fucked up

Last edited by a moderator:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
sounds like a real piece of work.. its not fighter once they become p.o.s murderers.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Not an inherently wrong title but kind of awkward wording.

She's not just 'claiming' he killed two people, she's pleading guilty to attempting to cover up their murder and is going to go to jail because of her 'claim'.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
^ well, fuck, I meant to link directly to the affidavit. Fuck it, it’s in there towards the end

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
i'm sure he's an alright guy once ya get ta know him. maybe had a stroke of bad luck or mistaken identity. maybe girlfriend lied. can he come to my house and have a beer? Nah. go to splinty's place. he's more of an entertainer. plus he's got a hamster and a full fridge. yeah try splinty.