Maryland cop puts gun to man's head over illegally parked car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
"I'm not going to tell you again!"
Proceeds to tell him again another 5 times.

Lying mother fuker. Never trust a cop.

M

member 1013

Wait, you're not supposed to just point guns at people?

I got some lawsuits to file. :)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I lived in Maryland a long time and found the cops I ran into to real aggressive (not all, just the 5 or 6 i crossed paths with).

One joined the navy seals but failed to make it - something about a blown out ear drum or something like that wouldn't allow him to continue.

He wanted to take me on a ride along in West Baltimore but qualified it by saying if he gets out of the car, I get out of the car and back him up, meaning it would happen and I have to partake in aggressive action if he did. Didn't go, you don't go into west bmore which is extremely dangerous and certainly do not get out of the car if you are smart and don't have a weapon.

Another one pulled me over for being in the wrong lane making a turn (I was wrong, I was trying to jump the line of cars, so fair enough).........however, he layed into me screaming at me and just baiting me to say anything to get what I could only imagine was a reason to act......very similar to the aggressive confrontation in the video......without the gun.

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
I wonder what legal rights you have at that point. I mean if he has pulled you over for a legitimate offense, and is intending to write you a ticket, how long can he detain you and verbally abuse you before you can leave? Are you obligated to wait and stay until he is done writing the ticket even if it takes an hour or three when all he is doing is yelling at you, not conduction some further investigation... that's a weird one.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wonder what legal rights you have at that point. I mean if he has pulled you over for a legitimate offense, and is intending to write you a ticket, how long can he detain you and verbally abuse you before you can leave? Are you obligated to wait and stay until he is done writing the ticket even if it takes an hour or three when all he is doing is yelling at you, not conduction some further investigation... that's a weird one.
If you aren't under arrest I think you can leave.

If a cop was pointing a gun at my head for no reason, I may just try to shoot him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Video wouldn't play or me, bu tI have been to Costco on a Saturday. Pulling a gun on someone over a parking sport is completely acceptable, imo.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine, American citizens with LESS gun rights...

This is why I carry everywhere.

If I want my laptop fixed without getting ripped off, carry
If I want my refrigerator repaired, carry
TV, carry
Car, carry
cellphone, carry
Truck, carry
Lawyer, carry

I would say my gun coupon saves me about $2,400.00 annually...