General Masahiko Kimura training routine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You should check out "Wrestling and Physical Culture" by Martin "Farmer" Burns

guy rolled around at 165 lbs and manhandled the 225+ heavyweights for years.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hes a derp if I remember correctly he had knee surgery and like the next day was in the gym working out and ended up messing up his knee more
i guess calling someone a derp based on your recollection is no worse than wanting to watch homosexual rape of people because of what they wear.

par for the course, i guess.

i guess you forgot that he won the 72 Olympics on torn cartilage in his knee, without a point being scored against him, and tossed the gold medal in his gym bag and went home to train.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
i guess calling someone a derp based on your recollection is no worse than wanting to watch homosexual rape of people because of what they wear.

par for the course, i guess.

i guess you forgot that he won the 72 Olympics on torn cartilage in his knee, without a point being scored against him, and tossed the gold medal in his gym bag and went home to train.
No doubt hes a great wrestler but judging from that vid and other stories hes not exactly a rocket surgeon

No worries i won't rape you bro but i might tickle your bottom if u ask nicely

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How does Gable rate for this anyways? It's not like he was Hulk Hogan fighting for America values against the Iron Shiek and Nikolai Volkov.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How does Gable rate for this anyways? It's not like he was Hulk Hogan fighting for America values against the Iron Shiek and Nikolai Volkov.
it's for "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".

Dan Gable is inarguably the greatest college wrestling coach in US history. That's to say nothing of the goon hand he laid on Mother Russia in 72, at the peak of the Cold War. He was a one-man Miracle on Ice, and that had HUGE ramifications in US culture during the economic malaise of the 70s, when it looked like the Ruskies were going to dominate the world.

and he grew up in IA, which automatically puts you on the short list for Executive Honors.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
it's for "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".

Dan Gable is inarguably the greatest college wrestling coach in US history. That's to say nothing of the goon hand he laid on Mother Russia in 72, at the peak of the Cold War. He was a one-man Miracle on Ice, and that had HUGE ramifications in US culture during the economic malaise of the 70s, when it looked like the Ruskies were going to dominate the world.

and he grew up in IA, which automatically puts you on the short list for Executive Honors.
Did you just compare Gables accomplishments in spreading freedom to the Hulkster?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hogan lost at least 26 matches in his career.

Gable lost one.
Hogan beat the best the Ayatollah could produce, and the best of communist Russia AND the best Saddam Hussein could put forth including that turncoat Sergeant Slaughter. Did Dan Gable bodyslam Andre the Giant in front of 100 000 thousand people? I didn't think so.

Also this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg