General Masato Toys forum gone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
figured this would be the place to ask. forgot password & hadn't visited in awhile, looks to be nothing there at the moment.

would be a loss. that forum had a lot of good information on it.

2nd question: is Masato OK? he was a good guy.
It's good to see you again friend. Yes, Masato's was hacked and from what I can see the only way you can get in is via a browser you are already logged in with. For example I logged out with B rave and can't get back in with it now, it says 'there is no forum' or something. Luckily I was still logged in with the Chrome browser. Diet Butcher says Tapatalk works for him. The place is pretty fucked up though. Most functions don't work and lots of stuff is missing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It's good to see you again friend. Yes, Masato's was hacked and from what I can see the only way you can get in is via a browser you are already logged in with. For example I logged out with B rave and can't get back in with it now, it says 'there is no forum' or something. Luckily I was still logged in with the Chrome browser. Diet Butcher says Tapatalk works for him. The place is pretty fucked up though. Most functions don't work and lots of stuff is missing.
Masato have any idea what happened? Or how to remedy?

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
great to see you brother! miss ya man, always one of my favorite posters.

wasn't too long ago (I thought) I tried logging in but couldn't get password right. today it looked like the forum is empty. that would be a huge loss. glad to hear Masato & family are good.

how have you been?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
great to see you brother! miss ya man, always one of my favorite posters.

wasn't too long ago (I thought) I tried logging in but couldn't get password right. today it looked like the forum is empty. that would be a huge loss. glad to hear Masato & family are good.

how have you been?
Never better Daglord @Daglord. It's great to see you in here though man, it's been too long.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
far too long, I have learned a lot from you. had some great threads together.
You were always one of the best my friend. I'll see about convincing some of the people at Masato's to head over here, don't really know what else to do.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You were always one of the best my friend. I'll see about convincing some of the people at Masato's to head over here, don't really know what else to do.
Tell them they have to be initiated into the cult. It's ritualistic and barbaric and some will die.