Society Mass Shooting in Darwin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
it's hard to tell these days from military and the police

the police look like they're about to close in on the enemy and destroy them with machine guns and mortars

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

the police look like they're about to close in on the enemy and destroy them with machine guns and mortars
Isn't it weird that as the public becomes increasingly unarmed, the authorities are going the other way?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Police State - Militarization of the Local PD.

Slowly the World is being Enslaved and that’s not a joke.

Look at what’s going on in China with their facial recognition and how they put peoples faces on billboards to shame them for their actions, they follow and track every citizen.

UK - China other countries mass surveillance ...US the same ..introducing drones to everyday public ...

Once they take away the Guns it’s all over ...

Soon the entire Globe will be under control - drones - worthless human drones.

Welcome to the New World Order!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Police State - Militarization of the Local PD.

Slowly the World is being Enslaved and that’s not a joke.

Look at what’s going on in China with their facial recognition and how they put peoples faces on billboards to shame them for their actions, they follow and track every citizen.

UK - China other countries mass surveillance ...US the same ..introducing drones to everyday public ...

Once they take away the Guns it’s all over ...

Soon the entire Globe will be under control - drones - worthless human drones.

Welcome to the New World Order!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

The military fatigues are about racial politics in the Northern Territory on top of police militarization, just to make things even more fucked up.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
if only they had stricter gun laws
He had a sawn-off shotgun and he was picking people off at different sites - it was a spree shooting rather than a one-site massacre. If we had less strict gun laws, he might have been able to get a more effective weapon and kill a lot more people.

Reports are he also had links to a bikie gang, which means he had access to weapons. A lot of the lone crazies who usually do these types of massacres don't have these links.

Gun laws can't stop ALL gun murders. They are there to try and reduce them. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Do you have a real explanation for this answer or just conspiracy nonsense about disarming the population?
I though it was pretty self explanatory.

Look at any introduced firearms legislation. It's never "Well, shit is still going to happen from time to time." It's "With these laws we can put an end to these incidents!"

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I though it was pretty self explanatory.

Look at any introduced firearms legislation. It's never "Well, shit is still going to happen from time to time." It's "With these laws we can put an end to these!"
Please point to anywhere in the relevant Australian legislation where it says anything about the magical ability to prevent all further acts of gun violence. Here is the actual language, genius:

"(1) The underlying principles of this Act are— (a) to confirm firearm possession and use as being a privilege that is conditional on the overriding need to ensure public safety; and (b) to improve public safety— (i) by imposing strict controls on the possession and use of firearms; and (ii) by promoting the safe and responsible storage and use of firearms; and (c) to facilitate a national approach to the control of firearms."

'Improve public safety'. Improve. Nothing about omnipotent powers to prevent all future acts of violence.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Please point to anywhere in the relevant Australian legislation where it says anything about the magical ability to prevent all further acts of gun violence. Here is the actual language, genius:

"(1) The underlying principles of this Act are— (a) to confirm firearm possession and use as being a privilege that is conditional on the overriding need to ensure public safety; and (b) to improve public safety— (i) by imposing strict controls on the possession and use of firearms; and (ii) by promoting the safe and responsible storage and use of firearms; and (c) to facilitate a national approach to the control of firearms."

'Improve public safety'. Improve. Nothing about omnipotent powers to prevent all future acts of violence.
I wasn't referring to the content of the legislation, I was referring to the public statements that lead up to it. That being said, please explain to me in what way any of Australia's gun laws were useful in this instance. Because in one of your above posts, you literally make the NRA argument against gun laws.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I wasn't referring to the content of the legislation, I was referring to the public statements that lead up to it. That being said, please explain to me in what way any of Australia's gun laws were useful in this instance. Because in one of your above posts, you literally make the NRA argument against gun laws.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
he might have been able to get a more effective weapon and kill a lot more people.
In a majority of mass shootings, a shotgun would be more effective than a rifle or hand guns. The dipshits that pull these off haven’t figured that out yet though.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In a majority of mass shootings, a shotgun would be more effective than a rifle or hand guns. The dipshits that pull these off haven’t figured that out yet though.
I'm surprised no one's filled up 20 -5 gallon gas cans with timers, chained a few doors shut at an assembly & just waited at the only viable exit with a scatter gun.

I mean this is Killing101 stuff.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
maybe a shotgun with drum on it,the ammo would be less powerful doe.