General Mass stabbing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
agreed

but...

In Argentina a sandwich of this sort is called lomito, with chivito retaining its literal meaning of "kid meat".

Goat meat of the young variety
goat is very good meat in Mexico the make it into "birria" it takes some skills to make good goat though an unskilled cook will make it dry intead of moist

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
goat is very good meat in Mexico the make it into "birria" it takes some skills to make good goat though an unskilled cook will make it dry intead of moist
I love Goat meat
Rambo is part Lebanese as we know

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What restaurant is this? Never had one
puerto madero in santa ana there is also some other place in montebello but I have never been there it is very hard to find places that sells the chivito sandwich you could probably find one in the i.e or SD I haven't searched there.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
puerto madero in santa ana there is also some other place in montebello but I have never been there it is very hard to find places that sells the chivito sandwich you could probably find one in the i.e or SD I haven't searched there.
Going to ufc next Saturday in Anaheim might try and hit Santa Ana location.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love the people here, but my god, its saddening to sign on and see the non mma posts. So many of our friends are living in bubbles. You are not one of them
I think everyone probably has different ideas of what is disturbing about the non MMA posts.
Our diversity is our strength...not just this forum but society in general.

Just because somebody holds certain rights or beliefs different from mine does not mean their rights or beliefs are wrong.

This is a vast country and planet and there are many locations, environments, and cultures that have different needs and hold various values as important to them or their families.

When you cross over to the Off Topic of any forum you are likely to see some stuff to shake your head at.

Good to see ya bud...still riding that skateboard?
Did you get that date with Brooklynn?

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It’s going down

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s going down

What the fuck are Argentina sausages? Are they the ones they made in Thier little panties when the mighty 1F sqn knocked the shit outta them?

We had Thier flag in our hangar