General Massive Censorship hits YouTube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I know a lot of people who have traveled to Israel. How people's opinions change generally relate to why they were there.
Yeah what I was doing had fuck all to do what is going on over there, I had an idea of the conflict , but not much really.

My cousin worked over there as an engineer, contract for an oil company, didn't come back with a very high opinion of the Israelis either.

Its fairly easy to spot the villians in this "war"

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am both disgusted and appalled by your revolting white privilege.
That's indeed the case, white people get paid more than the dusky ones here. It's fucked up but that's the market. However ฉันมันคุ้มค่า

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That's indeed the case, white people get paid more than the dusky ones here. It's fucked up but that's the market. However ฉันมันคุ้มค่า
Not sure what you mean.

be worth
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า

be worthwhile
คุ้ม, ควรค่า, คุ้มค่า, คุ้มค่าเหนื่อย

be break even
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า, เสมอทุน

be enough to cover
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not sure what you mean.

be worth
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า

be worthwhile
คุ้ม, ควรค่า, คุ้มค่า, คุ้มค่าเหนื่อย

be break even
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า, เสมอทุน

be enough to cover
คุ้ม, คุ้มค่า
Transcribing English to Thai and vice versa doesn't work well. The closest translation would be "I'm worth it". Partly because I speak Thai but mostly due to experience.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Transcribing English to Thai and vice versa doesn't work well. The closest translation would be "I'm worth it". Partly because I speak Thai but mostly due to experience.
Does "experience" mean whiteness?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Actually posting about this topic, Crowder is an observational comedian isn't he?

How can you deplatform the man for pointing out this guys stupidity, because he called him a queer a few times?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Actually posting about this topic, Crowder is an observational comedian isn't he?

How can you deplatform the man for pointing out this guys stupidity, because he called him a queer a few times?
Crowder sucks as comedian but yea hes been demonetized by YouTube for so called hate speech

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well, that's the schools' reason for paying me more. I've been teaching for 7 years in Thailand and they both arrived last year.
I’m just fucking with you bro. From first hand experience I know that being white in Asian countries has its advantages but there are disadvantages too.

Do the thai’s like Filipinos? It seems that most asians don’t like or look down at them.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Crowder sucks as comedian but yea hes been demonetized by YouTube for so called hate speech
Haven't watched much of his stuff but hes the guy thay essentially sets up some sort of a stall that says some thing he knows will draw the ire of the people in the area , then sits there smugly rebuffing their arguments, which are usually stupid.

Right?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
crowder doubled down today on his podcast with the hodge twins and dave rubin. he went hard at the lispy queer

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Haven't watched much of his stuff but hes the guy thay essentially sets up some sort of a stall that says some thing he knows will draw the ire of the people in the area , then sits there smugly rebuffing their arguments, which are usually stupid.

Right?
Yea he debates emotional college kids

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Yea he debates emotional college kids
Thats him, I don't find that fucker funny really, most of the videos I've seen are pointless, if he actually wanted a debate he wouldn't be talking to these people, rarely gets a laugh out of it either.

Did get a laugh out of me with a transgender one a friend if mine showed me, but mostly because the twat shouting at him was contradicting them selves every 2 seconds.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m just fucking with you bro. From first hand experience I know that being white in Asian countries has its advantages but there are disadvantages too.

Do the thai’s like Filipinos? It seems that most asians don’t like or look down at them.
They generally look down on them. Generally speaking (as with everything it varies) Thais look up to SKoreans and Japanese and see themselves as better than everyone else including Whitey. Really don't like Indians and Arabs, there's a Thai saying that goes something like If you see a snake and an Arab/ Indian (same derogatory term) kill the Indian first.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Hopefully he wins this one though, he is entitled to take the piss out of the guy.

Just watched one of the videos Jason posted, he did lay into this Meza a bit but always fairly light heartedly, shouldn't hate speech by definition be hateful?