Society MASSIVE shallow quakes in Turkey,Syria, 7.7, 7.6 thousands of collapsed buildings

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I legit haven’t seen a single word about this on FB. It’s freaking me out lol
Most widespread devastation I've ever seen & we're talking about Chinese balloons & the Grammy's in America.
Unreal.
This is biblical.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Most widespread devastation I've ever seen & we're talking about Chinese balloons & the Grammy's in America.
Unreal.
This is biblical.
i really don't know how i haven't seen a single bit of information on it. It's weird as hell.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I grew up in Norcal and was in many earthquakes. Shit starts shaking and by the time you realize it’s an earthquake, it stops. The videos from this quake are insanely long. Just crazy long and powerful. I can’t even imagine.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Unreal.
This is biblical.
MSN doesn't even mention it on their 15 or so pop-up subjects that you can scroll through.

5 diff stories on the spy balloon
2 or 3 about the NFL
One of the State of the Union.

Maybe it's my algorithm?

It did mention a Buffalo, NY earthquake. So MSN does know that earthquakes exist.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i really don't know how i haven't seen a single bit of information on it. It's weird as hell.
it wasnt even trending on twitter last night . i had to search it out . the barroon was trending and the grammys

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MSN doesn't even mention it on their 15 or so pop-up subjects that you can scroll through.

5 diff stories on the spy balloon
2 or 3 about the NFL
One of the State of the Union.

Maybe it's my algorithm?

It did mention a Buffalo, NY earthquake. So MSN does know that earthquakes exist.

Evil people own MSM.
The worst of humankind.
Burying the buried.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They need to stop estimating death totals.

Buildings are collapsing while people are actively trying to save trapped victims.

The loss of life will be huge. We don't need a rolling tally of the deceased. That won't be known for weeks.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They need to stop estimating death totals.

Buildings are collapsing while people are actively trying to save trapped victims.

The loss of life will be huge. We don't need a rolling tally of the deceased. That won't be known for weeks.
Conservatively you'd have to assume 10's of thousands.
Agreed.Less than 24 hours in & something of this magnitude, rolling counts are ridiculous.