Masvidal would put everything into his soul to end GSP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jorge Masvidal says as much as he respects Georges St-Pierre, if the two did ever meet in the octagon he would put everything into his soul to beat the former longtime welterweight champ.

St-Pierre hasn’t fought since winning the UFC middleweight title against Michael Bisping in November 2017. That fight was the Canadian’s first after a four-year layoff. Since then his name has popped up now and again regarding a possible return to the sport, but nothing has ever materialised.

Talking recently to Submission Radio, Masvidal said he wouldn’t mind ‘resurrecting’ St-Pierre, only to force him into retirement again.

“Well, they’ve said…

Masvidal on ‘f—king animal’ GSP: I would put everything into my soul to end this individual

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't see GSP coming back for this fight. What sense would it make for him?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Masvidal should get that belt first then talk about money fights. Beating Nate Diaz for BMF belt means shit.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't see GSP coming back for this fight. What sense would it make for him?
Not even a little. I don't see how GSP/Masvidal is a bigger draw than GSP against many others easier fights. If GSP wants to try to win a lightweight title or come back for some super fight against another high name, cool. Doesn't seem worth the effort and risk to fight Jorge though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Georges would make a fool out of masvidal.we are talking about a journeyman on a hot streak vs the GOAT

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not even a little. I don't see how GSP/Masvidal is a bigger draw than GSP against many others easier fights. If GSP wants to try to win a lightweight title or come back for some super fight against another high name, cool. Doesn't seem worth the effort and risk to fight Jorge though.
Exactly. GSP has been calculated about who he fights. There’s nothing for him to gain against Jorge.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would bet Jorge
GSP could wrestle his ass but Jorge ain't no slouch grappling

IMO George isn't at his peak anymore and is up and down mentally...Jorge has been very steady and consistent last few years

would love to see the fight for sure

In reality Jorge is just mentioning all the big names so he can make more $$$$. He is focused on cashing in while he is hot and finally in the spotlight.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would bet Jorge
GSP could wrestle his ass but Jorge ain't no slouch grappling

IMO George isn't at his peak anymore and is up and down mentally...Jorge has been very steady and consistent last few years

would love to see the fight for sure

In reality Jorge is just mentioning all the big names so he can make more $$$$. He is focused on cashing in while he is hot and finally in the spotlight.
I would get Jorge too. GSP didn’t exactly look great against Bisping and that was what, 2 years ago?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016