Matches to Make Post UFC Fight Night 136

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheCompleteKO

Sep 17, 2018
Hope everyone is doing well.
The Complete Knockout put together a quick video Post Fight Night 136 in Moscow.
What do YOU think are the proper fights to make after this event? Leave your reply

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
What does wood man mean lol
Yeah that's the host in the video
Question OP....will you be participating as an individual member on this forum or just representing as the host of The Complete Knockout? I just want to know if we are going to be forum colleauges , friends, best friends, friends with benefits, etc?

Last edited:

TheCompleteKO

Sep 17, 2018
Question OP....will you be participating as an individual member on this forum or just representing as the host of The Complete Knockout? I just want to know if we are going to be forum colleauges , friends, best friends, friends with benefits, etc?
Obviously friends with benefits.
I will be representing as an individual member on the forums of course, but I like the community of this forum so I try to make the videos have some room for others to give their thoughts and opinions to the topics covered as well

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Obviously friends with benefits.
I will be representing as an individual member on the forums of course, but I like the community of this forum so I try to make the videos have some room for others to give their thoughts and opinions to the topics covered as well
good content
thanks