Cinema Matrix 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Can’t beat 1.

Wonder if they will replace Keanu with Angelina Jolie as Neo before filming begins ...than fill the cast up with tranny’s.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can’t beat 1.

Wonder if they will replace Keanu with Angelina Jolie as Neo before filming begins ...than fill the cast up with tranny’s.
Weird how them watchowski brothers are now both transexual sisters. Indicates a genetic brain illness to me.

Leigh @Leigh are you going to reprise your role as agent elrond or did they cast Amy schumer?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really like the idea of it. But it's gonna be some fuckery involved in the story for sure

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yep
I will watch it but my expectations are low.
Like really low.
Only one Wachowski will work on it, regardless, judging by their recent output there will be some esoteric mumbo jumbo that will be a reflection of his (yes I dare say his!) own mental confusion than anything about the story.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yep
I will watch it but my expectations are low.
Like really low.
Only one Wachowski will work on it, regardless, judging by their recent output there will be some esoteric mumbo jumbo that will be a reflection of his (yes I dare say his!) own mental confusion than anything about the story.
I agree

Keanu is pretty cool though

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Feels like it's the rest of the matrix crew having pity for the Wachowskis, helping them out to make another movie because iirc anything theyve made after the matrix has flopped hard.
The studio execs must have said enough.
Matrix sequel or gtfo. Imagine Ari Goldman saying it.
And here we are.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I bet they plugged him in and he's on robot life support or some shit. But in the matrix he's the one again

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck I bet I can write it now.

Furious and his new batch of survivor cronies discover that the machines are secretly still farming humans. Break inside and hack in. Discover an all new matrix. Some Kung Fu shit happens until a dude in the who is neo starts whipping them and they just about escape. Rest of film is around neo still being alive but manipulated in a robot coma while furious and the new breed try to wake him up to break the matrix. Trinity shows uphalfway as a manifestation of neos inside the new matrix as his personality is starting to break itself out despite the evil robots. Ends when he finally regains his senses, and more, and destroys the matrix , himself, the real robot base, all so he can finally lay at rest