Matt Brown says he might just punch Snoop Dogg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Couldn't agree more, I can't stand alot of MMA media pundits.
It's the same feeling I get when I hear Nick Diaz is leading on tinyhousegirl, I just wanna punch the ENTIRE209 in the face.
#206bitches.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Snoop vs Punk, is the fight to make. I'd pay money for that shit. Do it UFC if u want ratings!

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Snoop vs Punk, is the fight to make. I'd pay money for that shit. Do it UFC if u want ratings!
I know you are joking, but can you imagine the press reacting to this? I'd book it just for the shitshow factor.
It would be more entertaining than 95% of anything the UFC has ever done. I'd actually pay attention to the build-up for a change.
I'm not sure what this says about me, or about the UFC. o_O

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I know you are joking, but can you imagine the press reacting to this? I'd book it just for the shitshow factor.
It would be more entertaining than 95% of anything the UFC has ever done. I'd actually pay attention to the build-up for a change.
Ever since they cranked the circus up to 12, I have been waiting patiently for Celeb TUF, I hear ya.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I gotta admit....it'd be pretty funny and amusing to see Snoop get shovel-hooked in the dome by Matt.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
dude, if I was UFC, I'd just run with this shit all the way. Make a freak-show division, bring Floyd, Bob Sapp back, that grandma who fought Gabi Garcia

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Let's stay focused on the goal of getting Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith to compete in MMA.

I'd pay good money to watch either of those moronic attention-whores get a fist in their money-maker.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I believe I heard Matt Brown say he was an Atheist many years ago, on this latest podcast he described his pursuit of truth and the point of his life is to help others ....not sure if he is even aware but that is exactly what Jesus came to Earth and taught. Unfortunately many corrupt Churches including the whole Catholic system corrupted the true teachings of Jesus and many are turned off by Christianity at a young age due to the hijacking of the good word.

The Lucifer worshiping / Alister Crowley loving Duncan Trussell actually nailed it on the head while on Joe's podcast yesterday when he called out the whole Catholic System on their bullshit, and he was 100% right. Duncan also expressed his feelings that Joe Rogan may be shilling for the Elite and helping redirect truth seekers - Duncan mentioned this and felt that the top men got to Joe and now Joe is forced to play along.

Of course little Joey laughed it off and made jokes about it ...but Duncan was right on the money.

Fairly good listen.

txstr1986

ww.BroestBros.com Twitter: @davidlbridges
Mar 4, 2017
Let's stay focused on the goal of getting Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith to compete in MMA.

I'd pay good money to watch either of those moronic attention-whores get a fist in their money-maker.
"