Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit cancelled (Brown blown ACL)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

An unfortunate injury has forced Matt Brown out of his upcoming fight at UFC on FOX 29 where he was expected to face Carlos Condit in the co-main event from Glendale, Arizona.
Sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMAWeekly on Monday.

According to sources, Brown suffered a torn ACL in his knee, which will knock the veteran welterweight contender out of action for the next nine to 12 months.

Matt Brown Injured, Out of Fight Against Carlos Condit at UFC on FOX 29 | MMAWeekly.com

It only gets worse following this sport

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

if fedor vs mir gets called off im going to lose my shit

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I literally posted on this forum earlier today that I was grateful now big injuries hit the card on April 14th that I am gonna be in Vegas for. I was gonna have Condit in a truck load of parlays. Also he's one of my alltime favorite fighters, damn.

This really really really sucks, I wanted to see this fight so much. The card is a pretty loaded free card, still a lot of awesome fights and we still gut Justin vs Dustin, hopefully you know.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'll hang my Brown shirt up for a year then. Fuck me.

This fight was going to be such a tear up. I don't know if Matt will actually come back if he's out for a year considering he was thinking it may've been his last.

This absolutely fucking sucks.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Any chance we get an injury replaement, is Condit actually taken off the card. It's still 12 days a way, WW is crazy stacked, not like they have to get a top 15 guy either, Brown is not top 15 right now, just get anyone in there, I want to see Condit stay on the card.

What are the odds they do that

M

member 3289

I literally posted on this forum earlier today that I was grateful now big injuries hit the card on April 14th that I am gonna be in Vegas for. I was gonna have Condit in a truck load of parlays. Also he's one of my alltime favorite fighters, damn.

This really really really sucks, I wanted to see this fight so much. The card is a pretty loaded free card, still a lot of awesome fights and we still gut Justin vs Dustin, hopefully you know.
I'm laughing so hard right now

Nov 21, 2015

An unfortunate injury has forced Matt Brown out of his upcoming fight at UFC on FOX 29 where he was expected to face Carlos Condit in the co-main event from Glendale, Arizona.
Sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMAWeekly on Monday.

According to sources, Brown suffered a torn ACL in his knee, which will knock the veteran welterweight contender out of action for the next nine to 12 months.

Matt Brown Injured, Out of Fight Against Carlos Condit at UFC on FOX 29 | MMAWeekly.com

It only gets worse following this sport

I'm not sure whats more crazy. This injury or how fucking thick that
monitor is that Marky Mark throws

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I am willing to step in on short notice on the same terms as I laid out for fighting GGG. Except I'll make 170.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

bummer

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Fuck yes. First off, this is a much much much tougher fight for Condit, Cowboy Aloe Vera has been high level the last few years, but this fight will be a fight.

Also, when I say tougher fight, if it was prime Matt Brown I would not say that, but right now Cowboy Aloe Vera is a tougher fight.

I think Condit takes it however

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Seriously? It's just an ACL? I'd fight through it for that Reebok money.