Matt Hughes suing train operator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
If you don't want to get hit by a train....don't PARK on the train tracks.

Incline -> Spinning Wheels = Bullshit.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
How the fuck can you not have lights and a gate?

Been a while since I’ve been in the states, but that’s Russian roulette, particularly with some of the lack of awareness of a lot of people in the states thinking “I’m protected, nothing to worry about, they wouldn’t let me drive into an oncoming train......let me cross and finish my text while I do”
That’s what all country crossings are like. My parents and grandparents made damn sure we learned to slow right down and look for trains at every one. Living in the country he Wallis know this. There’s no way he didn’t see that train coming.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
This was a suicide mission, IMO.

He just lost his fake job at the UFC...didn't know how to fill the void of not fighting....ect.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
That’s what all country crossings are like. My parents and grandparents made damn sure we learned to slow right down and look for trains at every one. Living in the country he Wallis know this. There’s no way he didn’t see that train coming.
Especially in the flat lands... you'd see that bitch coming from a mile away.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
guess they figured u can see if a train is coming....
i thought it was a fact hughes was attempting suicide though
Yeah thats what i thought too initally; then everyone said it was an accident and i beleived them; thinking about it now, how many seconds does an ex-ufc champ need to unbuckle his belt and get the fuck out of that truck?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
has it been proven that his vee-hickle was stationary on the tracks? I read he was stuck. who knows for sure?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I was going to say that it would take a fucking idiot to get hit by a train on one of those crossings, then I remembered Matt Hughes' book and it started to seem more plausible...

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
He will never win this, but it's what you get when you torture animals. Shit of a human being.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
i was a train engineer for 20 yrs. you wouldnt believe how many close calls i had at crossings like this. people just dont pay attention.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Several have mentioned but I will again anyway cause I am an idiot. I live about an hour from ole Matty. I grew up here. I would guess around here 99% of railroad crossings are exactly like pictured. People get hit (total guess) about every 2-5 years in this area. It does happen, but every time it does most folks figure the driver was trying to punch out. That is what Matt was most likely doing too, and his ego is too big to let him publicly state that. It does happen, but it's pretty stinking rare.