Matt Serra: You're (Conor) talking like a bitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
"I didn’t like leading up with his fight with Khabib when he was talking about his father. I thought he just looks like a dirt bag. Now he’s talking about somebody’s wife? You’re talking like a bitch when you talk about somebody’s family."

- Matt Serra

"Good, Fuck Im"

- also Matt Serra

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
"I didn’t like leading up with his fight with Khabib when he was talking about his father. I thought he just looks like a dirt bag. Now he’s talking about somebody’s wife? You’re talking like a bitch when you talk about somebody’s family."

- Matt Serra

"Good, Fuck Im"

- also Matt Serra
He said fuck Anderson, the enemy in that situation, after his leg break , fair enough but he got caught up in the moment. It happens.

A very different thing to the shit McGregor was talking about Khabibs family.

Talking shit about his father and wife is desperate and pathetic

The man has shown his true colours many times now, but at this stage the wit is gone, replaced by chagrin.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Honestly I don't think Matt's being very fair to Conor here. He needs to consider the circumstances and what was likely going through Conor's mind.

Conor: This muddafooka got on here and talked the hard shite about me having an actual rape case for which charges are pending and as has been reported in international news. It ain't fair lads.

"Ey Khabob, yer wife wears blankets!"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Honestly I don't think Matt's being very fair to Conor here. He needs to consider the circumstances and what was likely going through Conor's mind.

Conor: This muddafooka got on here and talked the hard shite about me having an actual rape case for which charges are pending and as has been reported in international news. It ain't fair lads.

"Ey Khabob, yer wife wears blankets!"
why is Conor from New Jersey?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He said fuck Anderson, the enemy in that situation, after his leg break , fair enough but he got caught up in the moment. It happens.

A very different thing to the shit McGregor was talking about Khabibs family.

Talking shit about his father and wife is desperate and pathetic

The man has shown his true colours many times now, but at this stage the wit is gone, replaced by chagrin.
You're taking my post much too seriously.