General Matt Walsh's "What Is A Woman" free for 24 hrs...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
What am I watching ?
An hour and a half of the left in their own words describe to you how absurd the trans movement is and how pernicious it is when it comes to children. (One doctor admits to knowing hormones chemically castrates children but refuses to use that language because it’s not nice)

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
I don't have time to endure a movie about trannies. What's the gist of it?
dude frustrates a bunch of trannys and activists til they get offended and call him transphobic cuz they cant answer his questions
its always hard listening to the insane people rant
one female to male talks about how it fucked up her health and life immensely and she doesnt want kids doing it too
theres a few people who make perfect sense in it
some por dad tried to stop his boy kid from getting female hormones and puberty blockers, he was arrested and fined 30k. kids dont need parental consent to ruin their lives this way.

i didnt enjoy much of this, but it was good to see some trans people trying to spread the word that changing genders fucks up your life forever

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Gotcha, could be my bad assumption that you were insinuating there were other people who could make better arguments.
I mean, I probably could, but I'm not mentally inflexible.

I spent 3 hours listening to Matt Walsh on a podcast and some of his ideas are just as stupid as the people he mocks.