Lifestyle MATTY MATHESON

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
What's that you say? Where can you find new Matty material to fill the void now that Just A Dash is over?

Settle down because Matty and Benny Eat Out America will fill that void!

TRAILER!!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m going to buy his new cookbook. It looks good. My family is all from the maritimes PEI and New Brunswick. Matesson is from New Brunswick and he has a bunch of updated takes on a lot of food I know from out there. This one is called “Jiggs Dinner” my dad always made it but they just called it “boiled dinner”.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m going to buy his new cookbook. It looks good. My family is all from the maritimes PEI and New Brunswick. Matesson is from New Brunswick and he has a bunch of updated takes on a lot of food I know from out there. This one is called “Jiggs Dinner” my dad always made it but they just called it “boiled dinner”.

So your family is like really racist, eh?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

His cookbook has a recipe for rappie pie as well. Which I'm told is an east coast delicacy as well.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Boiled dinner? That's something Splinty @Splinty would do