Cinema May 21st 2021 is now Keanu Reeves Day-Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 Have Same Release Date

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Release date on one of these will definitely change. My guess is Matrix 4.

Regardless I'm looking forward to both. Can't get enough Keanu!

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Could you do me a favor and name me your top 5 actors?
De Niro, Hopkins, Freeman, Pacino, Nicolson off the top of my head , there are a load more I could have in there though, hard to name a top 5 Leonardo should probably be there, Brando, Walken, Lee , Olivier, Harris

Any actor is better than Keanu, he is fucking awful, he does put the training in though, so his stunt work is good, bar the matrix

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
De Niro, Hopkins, Freeman, Pacino, Nicolson off the top of my head , there are a load more I could have in there though, hard to name a top 5 Leonardo should probably be there, Brando, Walken, Lee , Olivier, Harris

Any actor is better than Keanu, he is fucking awful, he does put the training in though, so his stunt work is good, bar the matrix
Keanu woulda been great as Hannibal lecter tho

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
And if you think those cock inverting cunts came up with the Matrix story you're off your tits, its hacked together from a load of different sci fi novels, they got sued multiple times, once successfully, pair of shitbags.