General May I introduce the PA Secretranny of Health

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't give a fuck what kind of qualifications this guy has, he is a self mutilating freak, that is forcing hormones down his gullet and cutting bits off himself to hide from reality.

This is the same as a chain smoking fat cunt being health minister, worse actually, mental cases should not be allowed positions of power
I used to think that way, but it's probably the most successful treatment that's available for people who are afflicted.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have lived in Trans central since the 80s, I treat them with respect just like I do everybody else in real life.
Everybody gets respect from me until they show they don't deserve it.

I am just making jokes and rolling with swole because it triggers some folks, don't take me seriously.

I even like Ma'am...just a confused person with issues IMO
Trinidad, CO is trans-central.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I share your concern. But ley me ask this...
You have a son and he tells you that he's transgendered. If he goes through puberty he will be irreversibly changed hormonally. His bone structure will change his jawline his brow etc.
Then when he's in his twenties you'll realize oooppssss, it wasn't just a phase. He's really transgendered. Except now you've Made sure that transitioning to a woman will be less successful and "he won't pass" (the Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt test).

so the psychologists seeing your son to determine whether he actually has body dysmorphism suggests that you can put him on puberty blockers. This will stop puberty until they are stopped. If you discontinue the puberty blockers then he will go through puberty at that time. He'd be able to delay puberty and live as a girl. If it's just a phase then he could stop the puberty blockers and he would go through puberty as a guy.
Would you put him on puberty blockers?
I know very little about this subject, please educate me regarding puberty blockers. I had heard from elsewhere (and by "elsewhere" I mean other posts on forums regarding this topic, in other words just hearsay) that they can screw the body up to the point where puberty will not occur at all, and leave the person unable to fully develop later.

You make them sound like a safe way to delay puberty until a convenient time.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Probably slurping down some bat soup and nodding with a tear in her eye

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I know very little about this subject, please educate me regarding puberty blockers. I had heard from elsewhere (and by "elsewhere" I mean other posts on forums regarding this topic, in other words just hearsay) that they can screw the body up to the point where puberty will not occur at all, and leave the person unable to fully develop later.

You make them sound like a safe way to delay puberty until a convenient time.

I'm on the go and there is quite a detailed conversation here about both the physical impact and psychological impact of delaying puberty. However in males, for at least a period of time (years) you can relatively safely delay puberty.
There are risks. They are usually not seen in this setting where you are just looking to temporarily buy time while you continue extensive counseling. They're not a forever treatment. They are almostly entirely reversible though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Trinidad, CO is trans-central.
I grew up in Eugene for part of my youth
they had a yearly parade and festival and elected a "Slug Queen"(aka a man in drag that gets to be king of the town or some shit)...that was going on in the 80s until now...shit was hilarious

I used to have gay couples for neighbors in 3 of the 5 houses I have lived in in Eugene.

This funny black kid clark in 4th grade name clark was gay...in 4th grade...not sure why I am throwing this part in.

No fluoride in the water here but we got gay in the water...and We Like It That Way!

U been here, U know how the town is.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
messing with a developing kid is just wrong...and I know a family that is doing so

just plain wrong to alter a growing person hormonally IMO unless they have health issues

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Isn't that exactly what it is though? A mental health issue.
I dunno
I didn't read the thread so not sure what has been discussed

I fear that some will get altered and then regret it later causing some regret and mental issues

I don't really know much about it actually so my opinion is rather green on the topic

I worked with a guy for years and his big bro was gay and he talked about it a lot...I don't know many gay dudes IRL...I do know a ton of gay women.

My gut tells me some young folks may dabble in both attractions as a youth and may eventually decide they prefer one or the other...so to alter them early may be a uncorrectable thing they may regret.

Youth are very impressionable and I also fear the media/entertainment industry can sway some developing minds into valuing certain lifestyles...I have no proof, just a feeling.

And as the ever wise alex jones has said they are putting stuff in the water and turning the frogs and humans gay...Atrazine?

Don't take a single word of this post seriously of course, I am mostly full of the shit

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Reading a little into this halting hormone stuff, I cannot in any good grace see it being a good idea putting your child on drugs because they don't know what gender they want to be.

They surely will see boobs grow, hairs sprout out of places, and what does it do to menstruation?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I grew up in Eugene for part of my youth
they had a yearly parade and festival and elected a "Slug Queen"(aka a man in drag that gets to be king of the town or some shit)...that was going on in the 80s until now...shit was hilarious

I used to have gay couples for neighbors in 3 of the 5 houses I have lived in in Eugene.

This funny black kid clark in 4th grade name clark was gay...in 4th grade...not sure why I am throwing this part in.

No fluoride in the water here but we got gay in the water...and We Like It That Way!

U been here, U know how the town is.
Trinidad had some of the first gender-change doctors in the US. It's a cottage-industry for the town.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Trinidad had some of the first gender-change doctors in the US. It's a cottage-industry for the town.
Right on

Bobby Dayton AKA Barb Dayton the DB Cooper Suspect was the first sex change in Washington State

Of course you already knew this, interesting nonetheless