General May I introduce the PA Secretranny of Health

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
haha
Barb is a bit of a reach IMO...fascinating story though...tough to rule out completely though

I listen to a podcast that has covered like 30 top suspects, pretty fun to listen to

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
haha
Barb is a bit of a reach IMO...fascinating story though...tough to rule out completely though

I listen to a podcast that has covered like 30 top suspects, pretty fun to listen to
i remember that the sex change was a theory, but i hadn't seen pictures.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chopping your dick off doesn't transform you into a woman, worse than that, it just turns you into a weirdo who chopped his knob off.

And it won't grow back!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chopping your dick off doesn't transform you into a woman, worse than that, it just turns you into a weirdo who chopped his knob off.

And it won't grow back!
So serious question. How does that hurt you?
I admit it's weird, but why does it matter? I'm sure people think you are a weirdo and we still love you. Hell I'm sure people think I'm a weirdo, and that's ok.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

And it won't grow back!
I see the point xe are making. It's highly unique and no one has thought of it.
Please provide alternative accurate description to differentiate a man living as a woman and a woman living as a man so that in short course I can communicate which one I'm describing.
Thank xe for xer help.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Admit it, it's pretty funny that a middle aged transgendered woman is getting you highly interested in the civics processes of York County, PA.
Yes ppl going broke because theyre locked down over a virus that kills 80 yr old lardasses is hilarious.
Hahahahahaha

Hahaha
Haha

Ha

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So serious question. How does that hurt you?
I admit it's weird, but why does it matter? I'm sure people think you are a weirdo and we still love you. Hell I'm sure people think I'm a weirdo, and that's ok.
Doesn't hurt me at all.
I see the point xe are making. It's highly unique and no one has thought of it.
Please provide alternative accurate description to differentiate a man living as a woman and a woman living as a man so that in short course I can communicate which one I'm describing.
Thank xe for xer help.
Surely as a dentist you should know this, but men are born with penises, women with vaginas. It's a pretty open and shut case. Anyone who pretends otherwise should seek attention for mental illness.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Doesn't hurt me at all.

Surely as a dentist you should know this, but men are born with penises, women with vaginas. It's a pretty open and shut case. Anyone who pretends otherwise should seek attention for mental illness.
Oh, you just seem kind of upset about it, sorry for making the assumption.

I used to feel as you did, but then I realized that it doesn't matter and it doesn't harm me, so why get so riled up about it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes ppl going broke because theyre locked down over a virus that kills 80 yr old lardasses is hilarious.
Hahahahahaha

Hahaha
Haha

Ha
Yes that's exactly what you made this thread about. ANYONE can see that's your intent.
Your interest in York County PA Coronavirus response is a bit unexpected, but very admirable. It is your duty as a citizen to take an active role in the process of your representatives.