General May I introduce the PA Secretranny of Health

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Surely as a dentist you should know this, but men are born with penises, women with vaginas. It's a pretty open and shut case. Anyone who pretends otherwise should seek attention for mental illness.
Hi, please stop side stepping the issue you raised with nonsequiturs no one is arguing about.
You don't like the descriptor. Feel free to give me one that is as succinct to communicate the accuracy of the situation. Thanks for your time.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hi, please stop side stepping the issue you raised with nonsequiturs no one is arguing about.
You don't like the descriptor. Feel free to give me one that is as succinct to communicate the accuracy of the situation. Thanks for your time.
Get fucked with your fancy pants words, gayboy, women are born with pussies, men with cocks.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman he should just wear a dress. That will make him exactly as much of a woman as chopping his knob off would.

And he would get to keep his knob for when he realizes he's a dipshit, and isn't a woman after all

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Get fucked with your fancy pants words, gayboy, women are born with pussies, men with cocks.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman he should just wear a dress. That will make him exactly as much of a woman as chopping his knob off would.

And he would get to keep his knob for when he realizes he's a dipshit, and isn't a woman after all

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What if a tranny, who had chopped his knob off, stopped taking his tit growing tablets and his moustache grew back. Would you call that a woman? Or a man in drag with a mutilated penis?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What if a tranny, who had chopped his knob off, stopped taking his tit growing tablets and his moustache grew back. Would you call that a woman? Or a man in drag with a mutilated penis?
I'd probably just call them what they want to be called because it doesn't hurt me to do so, but to be fair I call everyone "man" anyways so there is that.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd probably just call them what they want to be called because it doesn't hurt me to do so, but to be fair I call everyone "man" anyways so there is that.
If you were having a BBQ and I was a guest, then all of a sudden you decided to chop your dick off and put on your wife's dress, would you rather I call you mam or an ambulance?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you were having a BBQ and I was a guest, then all of a sudden you decided to chop your dick off and put on your wife's dress, would you rather I call you mam or an ambulance?
An ambulance, but that's pretty disingenuous because that's not how it typically goes down.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Listen. If my very feminine mate had remained a man he would likely have blown his brains out because he was so unhappy he had a penis. He now has no penis and posts endless pictures of his Louboutins and fancy manicures. She's now called Emily and it's like she was always called Emily and the 30 years of Zack never happened. She's confident, married, and really living her life finally.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Listen. If my very feminine mate had remained a man he would likely have blown his brains out because he was so unhappy he had a penis. He now has no penis and posts endless pictures of his Louboutins and fancy manicures. She's now called Emily and it's like she was always called Emily and the 30 years of Zack never happened. She's confident, married, and really living her life finally.
Zack chopped his knob off. Good for him.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Zack chopped his knob off. Good for him.
I don't think he lobbed it off himself and threw it down the well, but she's proper good now. I don't like people being unhappy, she would only ever open up after a few drinks, it was really awkward with him as a he before the transition.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think he lobbed it off himself and threw it down the well, but she's proper good now. I don't like people being unhappy, she would only ever open up after a few drinks, it was really awkward with him as a he before the transition.
Still a he. But good for him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/4THO9-N--k4

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Still a he. But good for him.
You would understand if you saw the before and after (mind out of the gutter, you know what I mean). I used to kind of dread seeing him if it wasn't at a get together where he came out of his shell a bit wih a drink in his hand, we used to get on really well then.

I couldn't imagine being trapped in the wrong body for 30 odd years, it must be horrid. No one deserves to be painfully unhappy if there are options to correct it.