General May I introduce the PA Secretranny of Health

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I think the science on transgendered people is definitely focusing and I get why people think they're weird and different.
But what's with the visceral response? Why does this person make you so angry?
Is body dismorphism a thing

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I think the science on transgendered people is definitely focusing and I get why people think they're weird and different.
But what's with the visceral response? Why does this person make you so angry?
I don't think they are weird and different, I think they are damaged human beings that can't even decide what sex they are, or are so self absorbed they believe that how they feel should be how the rest of the world percieves them.

Society embracing these mental cases and changing laws to cater to them is wrong, it also doesn't help as evidenced by the massive suicide rates pre and post change.

Celebrating self mutilation and hormone therapy with the intention of changing something like sex send a bad message to children in my opinion as well, rather than facing adversity or dealing with issues it is another way to hide from them, ie if you don't like the hand you've been dealt change it, lie about it, force others to recognise what you have is something else.

Long story short I either feel sorry for them or find them devious self centred creatures, either way they should not be allowed positions of power, especially when it comes to health.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Should that disqualify someone from public service? In your doctoral opinion.

I haven't seen anything that shows that a transgendered person is going to do anything more violent or abusive or anything else relevant to holding some white collar position.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Society embracing these mental cases and changing laws t
Thanks for taking the time to answer

I think I feel bad for them. At a minimum the science seems to point them in the same direction as depression or anxiety. The brains are wired different and they're having a hard life.

I also think societys response to them is sometimes to be criticized and I think there's a point where you don't ask a majority to do certain things for a minority.
But there are other times where you make that change even if it's a small percentage of the population because it doesn't really impact anybody else in any real tangible way. People used to be really angry That disable access had to be given for public businesses. And when I was in France my French friends thought it was crazy that we had altered so many things for a small portion of the population.

Either way that seems more like a beef with society balance for any minority group, and I can understand that kind of anger.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to answer

I think I feel bad for them. At a minimum the science seems to point them in the same direction as depression or anxiety. The brains are wired different and they're having a hard life.

I also think societys response to them is sometimes to be criticized and I think there's a point where you don't ask a majority to do certain things for a minority.
But there are other times where you make that change even if it's a small percentage of the population because it doesn't really impact anybody else in any real tangible way. People used to be really angry That disable access had to be given for public businesses. And when I was in France my French friends thought it was crazy that we had altered so many things for a small portion of the population.

Either way that seems more like a beef with society balance for any minority group, and I can understand that kind of anger.

You have to feel sorry for some of them but you are opening up a world that doesn't need to be explored changing laws to cater to their needs.

It is a disibility in my mind, but unlike a person in a wheelchair they are also taking from others in society, a ramp into a shop or a parking space dedicated to a disability might piss someone off, a man with his dick inverted playing womens sports causes more issues for other people than he had in the first place, let alone its not the way to solve it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't think they are weird and different, I think they are damaged human beings that can't even decide what sex they are, or are so self absorbed they believe that how they feel should be how the rest of the world percieves them.

Society embracing these mental cases and changing laws to cater to them is wrong, it also doesn't help as evidenced by the massive suicide rates pre and post change.

Celebrating self mutilation and hormone therapy with the intention of changing something like sex send a bad message to children in my opinion as well, rather than facing adversity or dealing with issues it is another way to hide from them, ie if you don't like the hand you've been dealt change it, lie about it, force others to recognise what you have is something else.

Long story short I either feel sorry for them or find them devious self centred creatures, either way they should not be allowed positions of power, especially when it comes to health.
I completely disagree with what seemed to be a growing trend of parents letting their children be gender reassigned because...they're children and don't know what the fuck is up.

But could you imagine feeling like you were a woman living in a man's body and feeling completely imprisoned? It must be fucking horrible. You fuck a woman because it's the "normal" thing to do and its expected of you, you try to conform to society's wishes to be normal, sometimes procreate but inside you hate yourself. I wouldn't mind someone who had made such a big decision leap to be in a position of power at all. After the reassignment surgery, at least they had the balls in the first place (yes, yes, pun intended)

M

member 1013

You have to feel sorry for some of them but you are opening up a world that doesn't need to be explored changing laws to cater to their needs.

It is a disibility in my mind, but unlike a person in a wheelchair they are also taking from others in society, a ramp into a shop or a parking space dedicated to a disability might piss someone off, a man with his dick inverted playing womens sports causes more issues for other people than he had in the first place, let alone its not the way to solve it.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is this an example of "peace and good vibes" for everyone?

haha
I turned heel when I chose this avatar and SN bru

and you guys take Swole too seriously...I read the thread as a joke...So I made a joke and heel post all in one
I laughed, I cried, and the vibes were tremendous

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
man with his dick inverted playing womens sports causes more issues for other people than he had in the first place, let alone its not the way to solve it.

This might be true.

Lmao

There's plenty of fair criticism in these institutional changes. But I can't take my anger at that onto the individuals themselves, many of which aren't advocating for it.
A person who takes puberty blockers (which is reversible by the way) and then determines that they want to continue living as a woman is not likely to have any additional competitive advantage in sports over other women.
Obviously that's not true for the picture above which is darkly humorous to me.

I think the biggest problem is so many people advocating for transgendered people and others in so many weird ways and just being really unlikable advocates in the first place...sjw Twitter has an outsized voice in reality. People like that don't really exist in most communities and who cares if such extremists are ignored and rebutted anyway. but the response to that seems to be just as much virtue signaling on the right making sure that you have to hate transgender people or your some liberal lefty. It'd be nice to separate the policy from the individuals is all Im saying.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This person made a complete ass out of themselves and deserves the ridicule. What has this other person done besides live life in a way you do not agree with?
I have lived in Trans central since the 80s, I treat them with respect just like I do everybody else in real life.
Everybody gets respect from me until they show they don't deserve it.

I am just making jokes and rolling with swole because it triggers some folks, don't take me seriously.

I even like Ma'am...just a confused person with issues IMO

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
People who disagree with transgender lifestyle hate freedom and hate America. If a man wants to chop their balls off, wear a dress and call themselves a woman, how does that affect you?

By the same token, you have the freedom to not use their preferred pronouns and to not vote for a party that employs them.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I completely disagree with what seemed to be a growing trend of parents letting their children be gender reassigned because...they're children and don't know what the fuck is up.

But could you imagine feeling like you were a woman living in a man's body and feeling completely imprisoned? It must be fucking horrible. You fuck a woman because it's the "normal" thing to do and its expected of you, you try to conform to society's wishes to be normal, sometimes procreate but inside you hate yourself. I wouldn't mind someone who had made such a big decision leap to be in a position of power at all. After the reassignment surgery, at least they had the balls in the first place (yes, yes, pun intended)
Gender reassignment for children is child abuse, thats my opinion on that and there is no argument that can sway it currently.

Every human being goes through trauma of some description, every human being also feels trapped in some way at some point in their lives.

The acceptance of self can only be achieved in many cases through your interactions and relationships with other people, I get that, but the same argument could be made for child molesters they believe they love the child they abuse.

I find the acceptable solution to this particular mental disorder wrong, self mutilation is not the answer, it is the opposite. It is hiding from the issue, not resolving it, let alone it being something else they become as the change they seek can never be made.

Celebrating that solution is twisted to me.

Fair play to the man for pursuing his goals but I wouldn't trust the decision making of any person who decides to invert their cock and remove their balls regardless of the position, I would also question the motivations.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I share your concern. But ley me ask this...
You have a son and he tells you that he's transgendered. If he goes through puberty he will be irreversibly changed hormonally. His bone structure will change his jawline his brow etc.
Then when he's in his twenties you'll realize oooppssss, it wasn't just a phase. He's really transgendered. Except now you've Made sure that transitioning to a woman will be less successful and "he won't pass" (the Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt test).

so the psychologists seeing your son to determine whether he actually has body dysmorphism suggests that you can put him on puberty blockers. This will stop puberty until they are stopped. If you discontinue the puberty blockers then he will go through puberty at that time. He'd be able to delay puberty and live as a girl. If it's just a phase then he could stop the puberty blockers and he would go through puberty as a guy.
Would you put him on puberty blockers?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
People who disagree with transgender lifestyle hate freedom and hate America. If a man wants to chop their balls off, wear a dress and call themselves a woman, how does that affect you?

By the same token, you have the freedom to not use their preferred pronouns and to not vote for a party that employs them.
well said

chop away

I just avoid pronouns all together, too confusing

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have lived in Trans central since the 80s, I treat them with respect just like I do everybody else in real life.
Everybody gets respect from me until they show they don't deserve it.

I am just making jokes and rolling with swole because it triggers some folks, don't take me seriously.

I even like Ma'am...just a confused person with issues IMO

This just sounds like excuses

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm still not calling you a woman.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gender reassignment for children is child abuse, thats my opinion on that and there is no argument that can sway it currently.

Every human being goes through trauma of some description, every human being also feels trapped in some way at some point in their lives.

The acceptance of self can only be achieved in many cases through your interactions and relationships with other people, I get that, but the same argument could be made for child molesters they believe they love the child they abuse.

I find the acceptable solution to this particular mental disorder wrong, self mutilation is not the answer, it is the opposite. It is hiding from the issue, not resolving it, let alone it being something else they become as the change they seek can never be made.

Celebrating that solution is twisted to me.

Fair play to the main for pursuing his goals but I wouldn't trust the decision making of any person who decides to invert their cock and remove their balls regardless of the position, I would also question the motivations.
I cannot speak from experience, but the only friend I've had who has gone through it went from a guy who was so guarded, so quiet, so awkward and would only ever open up after he had a few drinks in him.
She's now on the level completely, and loving everything about life which she should had been doing for her previous 30 or so years.

To me, it was a mental deficiency which she cured when she was reassigned.