General May I introduce the PA Secretranny of Health

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You would understand if you saw the before and after (mind out of the gutter, you know what I mean). I used to kind of dread seeing him if it wasn't at a get together where he came out of his shell a bit wih a drink in his hand, we used to get on really well then.

I couldn't imagine being trapped in the wrong body for 30 odd years, it must be horrid. No one deserves to be painfully unhappy if there are options to correct it.
I'm not debating that at all. If he's happy he's happy. But chopping his job off doesn't make him a woman.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Live and let live man
Exactly. Open the businesses back up. So we can live. She/he set parameters for places to meet so they can open. .....parameters have been met. Still saying no go. Everyone is ignoring it and opening anyway.

This is America. If ppl Wana risk it and keep their business open so they don't starve and other ppl Wana risk it and shop there, we r gona do it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Exactly. Open the businesses back up. So we can live. She/he set parameters for places to meet so they can open. .....parameters have been met. Still saying no go. Everyone is ignoring it and opening anyway.

This is America. If ppl Wana risk it and keep their business open so they don't starve and other ppl Wana risk it and shop there, we r gona do it.

You're getting your flattening of the curve and flattening of the bulge mixed up

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
None of this makes any fucking sense. The nursing home workers who care for my Gramma can go to McDonald's and Wendy's and Wal Mart and then be around my Grammy, but I can't visit e a mask. I'm dangerous.

I can go to Wal Mart but not a local store. Local store is dangerous.

Masks and social distance make everything safe, but we have to shut down most of the stores anyway. Which will consolidate everyone at Wal Mart . Where they will all touch the same things over and over.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
my friends grandfather is in a nursing home and the nurses have to spend two weeks in quarantine before they can go to work