General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You don't get to question my moderating.
i can question whatever i want to. you dont have to take it as advice it is just my opinion
This is far from the first time. Song is continuously making quips at @
Jesus X
@Jesus X based on his heritage. This isn't his first offense by a long shot.
i realize this is not his first offense and it makes it hard to defend the guy sometimes but this is a weak pinking
I'm not doing this every time I pink someone. Have I pinked you unfairly? I think you can agree that I'm pretty reasonable as a mod.
i do not feel like you have ever pinked me unfairly . i have earned every pinking i have got from any mod here . i do think in general you are a pretty reasonable mod. i am sure everyone is going to have a few weak pinkings when they pink people all the time .i am not singling you out as a mod. i didnt even know you did it at first but i am also not the only one who feels this is a weak pinking and not deserving of 30 days

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
i can question whatever i want to. you dont have to take it as advice it is just my opinion

i realize this is not his first offense and it makes it hard to defend the guy sometimes but this is a weak pinking

i do not feel like you have ever pinked me unfairly . i have earned every pinking i have got from any mod here . i do think in general you are a pretty reasonable mod. i am sure everyone is going to have a few weak pinkings when they pink people all the time .i am not singling you out as a mod. i didnt even know you did it at first but i am also not the only one who feels this is a weak pinking and not deserving of 30 days
This pinking is definitely weak and way too long imo.
I'm a big fan of both Jesus X @Jesus X and SongExotic2 @SongExotic2.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

You and others think this is a weak pinking because you don't see all the shit Song posts non stop. You acknowledge it's hard to defend.

You complained about the public airing of TOS breaches in this thread.

Don't be a hypocrite. Song himself agreed that we would moderate quietly, without the drama.

Screenshot_20210530-225824__01.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
1) You don't get to question my moderating. We agreed this previously. I mod without making it a drama and you don't keep questioning it.

2) This is far from the first time. Song is continuously making quips at Jesus X @Jesus X based on his heritage. This isn't his first offense by a long shot.

3) I'm not doing this every time I pink someone. Have I pinked you unfairly? I think you can agree that I'm pretty reasonable as a mod. Rather than wonder if I've pinked someone unfairly, how about you apply a bit of critical thinking and consider that there may be more to it.

1) Your moderation is becoming questionable.

2) Song is not a racist. This board would not tolerate a racist. We don’t need mods for that.

3) You pinked me for telling someone to fuck off. Are we really that soft? Especially when it’s fair comment.

now conor and song are pinked. For what? It’s a joke.

I will take ten days of songs ridiculous pinking and share conors burden.

what a joke Leigh. Seriously mate you are abusing the ban hammer. It’s not right.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You and others think this is a weak pinking because you don't see all the shit Song posts non stop. You acknowledge it's hard to defend.

You complained about the public airing of TOS breaches in this thread.

Don't be a hypocrite. Song himself agreed that we would moderate quietly, without the drama.

View attachment 37466
you are not above criticism

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is in a good place right now
Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 7.09.33 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
you are not above criticism
I have no problem with criticism, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and whining of wanting low key moderation until it's something you disagree with.

1) Your moderation is becoming questionable.

2) Song is not a racist. This board would not tolerate a racist. We don’t need mods for that.

3) You pinked me for telling someone to fuck off. Are we really that soft? Especially when it’s fair comment.

now conor and song are pinked. For what? It’s a joke.

I will take ten days of songs ridiculous pinking and share conors burden.

what a joke Leigh. Seriously mate you are abusing the ban hammer. It’s not right.
Coming from you, I'll take that as confirmation that I'm doing it right.