General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
oh its coming. a shit storm be a brewin. who is going to step over the line and end up 30 days in the hole ? the pink gods demand blood

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
My favourite part of Splintys Sea Monkey museum experience is he thinks I'm being 'used'

Every now and again he can't help but drop the Emperor role and show us he is actually just the same as all of us idiots that post here.

Thanks for stopping the other mods treading harder on me benevolent God.

Its appreciated. X

M

member 3289

My favourite part of Splintys Sea Monkey museum experience is he thinks I'm being 'used'

Every now and again he can't help but drop the Emperor role and show us he is actually just the same as all of us idiots that post here.

Thanks for stopping the other mods treading harder on me benevolent God.

Its appreciated. X
My favorite part was when he asked for proof, got it, and then said it wasn't what he asked for (it was).

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
oh its coming. a shit storm be a brewin. who is going to step over the line and end up 30 days in the hole ? the pink gods demand blood
Well, there are only 2 posters with long histories of poor behavior who are also taking the opportunity to call the admin of the site a liar. So I could probably pick a couple odds on favorites.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well, there are only 2 posters with long histories of poor behavior who are also taking the opportunity to call the admin of the site a liar. So I could probably pick a couple odds on favorites.
Telling me to go fuck myself has never been a prequisite to intervention. Indeed it's happened plenty. Same standard for me as others. Some disagreement or even mocking doesn't get us to act as mods on others or ourselves. It won't now either. Some shit just has to get hashed out. Endless dragging thread to thread is usually the thing that gets the mod attention.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Telling me to go fuck myself has never been a prequisite to intervention. Indeed it's happened plenty. Same standard for me as others. Some disagreement or even mocking doesn't get us to act as mods on others or ourselves. It won't now either. Some shit just has to get hashed out. Endless dragging thread to thread is usually the thing that gets the mod attention.

For the record and I have said it before. I think you are fantastic and I have a man crush on you. You are one of the most wisest, compassionate and intelligent persons I've ever come across in real life or Internet.

Not even one hint of a joke.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You are the moodiest MoD I think. You get all emotional like a tranny.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not that there's anything wrong with getting emotional

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think there’s a lot of things in this thread we can all learn from and use to become better fathers, brothers, and sons.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching it's always sunny, kinda reminds me of this place when they always argue. The episode now is about bathrooms and who can use them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well

I'm off to the sunbed. Ultramax lie down one. I like to go red like an angry Chumash warrior, before I brown off like a Mexican cartel member Jesus X @Jesus X .

And regarding your earlier claiMs, I look as white as anyone else here. I tan very well very quick. I've said before, Mexican grandfather (raised in Ojai) middle white America grandmother. My grandfathers grandmother was 100% Chumash.

Imma ask my aunt some more about the family history. And cmnh is correct we used to PayPal bet on fights a few years back, in fact I think it was him who first challenged me authentication as an Englishman