General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Predicting a slow month, wasn't gonna make a thread but with the man slamming action returning and people still on lockdown, perhaps the pink GoDs will be appeased?

*No fake pinkings allowed.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I lived in Cali I never set up waste disposal. My landlord had a trailer he used to take to the dump so I'd throw my trash in there. But for recycling I used to go to a mini mall in town and use subways recycling bin (they diddnt lock it).

The whole car park was almost always empty, so whenever I went down there I would do donuts in the car to scare my dog. Even with the traction control still on that car would spin like a motherfucker. Fun times.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When I lived in Cali I never set up waste disposal. My landlord had a trailer he used to take to the dump so I'd throw my trash in there. But for recycling I used to go to a mini mall in town and use subways recycling bin (they diddnt lock it).

The whole car park was almost always empty, so whenever I went down there I would do donuts in the car to scare my dog. Even with the traction control still on that car would spin like a motherfucker. Fun times.
I’d kill for a subway.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

describe the vehicle
that is important to story

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And a few in England now. My cousin in America worked at a 5 guys, he was manager (can't remember if assistant first ) but his store kept winning best store of the month and he got bumped up into corporate.

In n out Burger managers make six figures a year. It pissed me off when I found out. But good for them

M

member 3289

Predicting a slow month, wasn't gonna make a thread but with the man slamming action returning and people still on lockdown, perhaps the pink GoDs will be appeased?

*No fake pinkings allowed.
Remove the comma from your title.

There is absolutely no need for it.