Society May the Pink be With You

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is never heard it before the show and when I say it at work people don't know.
You see the same guys are releasing another series? Kind of a sequel but not really to The Wire.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Naturally we can't forget clay Davis, one of the greatest men of all time .

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They shit the bed on that . Weebay was the best character and Avon was golden gloves. Then you don't see em for 3 fucken season
That's was one of the things that was so frustrating about the show, tbh. Every season felt like a sequel rather than a continuation. Then late in a season they'd dig up some old characters, inject them and go "See? It's all connected!"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's was one of the things that was so frustrating about the show, tbh. Every season felt like a sequel rather than a continuation. Then late in a season they'd dig up some old characters, inject them and go "See? It's all connected!"
I was talking to Jew Katherine and I told her not to watch true detective past season one.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
2 things. 1) That scene was tremendous. 2) Have you noticed that like every classic moment was from the first season?

Obviously Omar's court room episode in season 2 is an exception.
I disagree. Marlo is rich and wearing a suit in the last episode and goes for 2 People..he didn't even notice he got got.. nor care..

I can't believe they did Omar like that tho.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I disagree. Marlo is rich and wearing a suit in the last episode and goes for 2 People..he didn't even notice he got got.. nor care..
I liked Marlo. If not for him the last 2 seasons would have been unwatchable.

I can't believe they did Omar like that tho.
I get it from an "artistic" perspective. But also, they can go fuck themselves.