Mayhem Miller arrested again - $1 million bail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Ex-UFC star Mayhem Miller was arrested again -- this time for vandalizing a tattoo shop -- and officials have set his bail at a whopping $1 MILLION ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Miller -- who's previously been arrested for DUI, fighting cops and domestic violence -- was taken into custody Tuesday stemming from an incident back in January when officers say the 35-year-old vandalized the ink shop in Orange County, CA with graffiti.

According to court docs, obtained by TMZ Sports, Miller's bail was set at $1,000,000!!!!!

We're told the number is so high because Miller was out on bail at the time for a previous felony and has a deep, DEEP criminal record.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/16/mayhem-miller-ex-ufc-star-arrested-again-1-000-000-bail/#ixzz436RpZ7rb

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sadly this is probably needed, hopefully he gets help or is forced to.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
after seeing how Outlandish he was being on Inside MMA a month ago and I could tell Bas was getting pissed,.so this doesn't surprise me...I officially don't care for him anymore...He was annoying as fk, to say the least...

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gonna be tough to make that bail. He may be in there for a while with this charge...which may be a good thing. Time to get sober, think, etc.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
It seems like he's just constantly getting into trouble and is still out for some reason. Hopefully they lock him up this time and he can get the help he needs, or at least stay off the streets.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
He obviously causes a lot of suffering upon others, he needs to be behind bars for a while. That should clean him up. The punches to his head and his "fame" hasn't done him any good. He went from a likable guy to a deranged and distasteful human-being. I no longer feel bad for the guy, I feel bad for the people at the other end of his hissy fits.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Does anybody know what his drug of choice is? I personally have never heard drugs mentioned in his craziness. I wonder what he's into.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Does anybody know what his drug of choice is? I personally have never heard drugs mentioned in his craziness. I wonder what he's into.
He smokes a lot of weed but that's not what's causing this. IMO, it's a combination of a mental illness (bi-polar possibly) that he's not taking meds for, and alcohol.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
He smokes a lot of weed but that's not what's causing this. IMO, it's a combination of a mental illness (bi-polar possibly) that he's not taking meds for, and alcohol.
Yeah if weed was causing this I would be locked up with him. He definitely has some sort of mental disorder. He can be a smart, likable guy at times and at others he is a fucking demon. Sounds like a few buddies of mine. Probably a product of a brain imbalance mixed with a flawed thought process and chemical dependency.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Posted this this morning.

Jason has been to my house a few times and never puffed a toke !

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
either mania or bipolar psychotic disorder coupled with cocaine IMO. unfortunately there are a lot of guys like that and they all love snow.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
If the bail is 1 mill, doesnt that mean he has to pay 10% of that to a bail bonds man to get out?
It means that somebody has to put up 100k to get him out and put their name on the line. The bail company puts up the other 900,000.

If Miller fucks up while out on bail (which he has before) then the person who put their name and money up is now responsible for paying the full 1 million to the bail company plus whater it costs for bounty hunters to pick him up + court costs.

Dont think anyone is dumb enough to bail him out but who knows?