'Mayhem' Miller faces four years in prison after another brush with law

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

Former UFC fighter Jason Miller is once again in trouble with the law. But this time, he could wind up behind bars for a long time.

“Mayhem” Miller, 37, was arrested this past Friday and is being held without bail at the Orange County (Calif.) Sheriff jail facility, according to online jail records. He was arraigned today in Orange County Superior Court on a single count of felony vandalism causing damage of $400 or more, according to online court records.

Details of Miller’s alleged crime were not available at the time of this writing. But according to a report from City News Service (via NBC Los Angeles), a conviction could trigger an automatic state prison term.

Report: 'Mayhem' Miller faces four years in prison after another brush with law

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
He's been living up to his nickname more and more.

Still lol at him being like 16lbs over then asking for the towel to take his boxers off

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Seems like a good dude at the core, but a lost soul due to drugs and other things.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seems like a good dude at the core, but a lost soul due to drugs and other things.
Because he's a bit wacky? I'm curious as to what would peg him as a good guy to you? I'm not trying to trick you. I agree mayhem has a certain likeability going for him. He's not really someone I could answer why tho given his track history of trouble. If that itself is enough to judge someone

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Ive had MANY experiences with him , hes been over at least five times , he is a good dude and an entrepreneur and I just dont understand it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because he's a bit wacky? I'm curious as to what would peg him as a good guy to you? I'm not trying to trick you. I agree mayhem has a certain likeability going for him. He's not really someone I could answer why tho given his track history of trouble. If that itself is enough to judge someone

Meth is a helluva drug, or whatever he's on has been.
Could be prescriptions?
But Jason has had a lot of social media exposure, so many have gotten to know him well.
Bully beatdown had a lot of exposure that gave people got an opportunity to kinda see the guy's heart.
I too think he's a good guy deep down.
But circumstances have led to sporadic choices, sometimes the persona played a role me thinks.
He needs a proper mentor; I still think he's a kid trapped in a man's body.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Sad to see this guy still going through problems. He seems to just not care about getting himself into more and more trouble.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Hard to feel bad for him at this point. So many chances and he's blown them all. He's dug his own hole! He needs a good stint in prison to wake him up.