Mayhem Miller is back in the news

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Former UFC middleweight Jason Miller was arrested and charged with felony domestic violence on Friday morning after police responded to an emergency phone call from his San Fernando Valley home. “Mayhem” struggled with the arriving officers before getting tased and taken into custody.

Bail has been set at $1.385 million, according to a report from TMZ Sports.

Miller, who turns 41 in December, has been arrested multiple times over the last few years and even live tweeted a previous standoff with police. The former “Bully Beatdown” host narrowly escaped jail time in late 2017 after pleading guilty to domestic violence in Orange County, walking away with three years probation and a four-year suspended prison sentence.

His last fight resulted in a submission loss to Mattia Schiavolin in May 2016.

Miller was taken to the hospital for evaluation after his arrest. No word yet on “Mayhem’s” arraignment or anticipated plea, but you can expect more details on this developing story as they become available.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Poor guy needs to be locked up and get some treatment of damn near any kind before someone, including himself, is seriously injured.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He still owns a home? IF so that is a positive and surprising.

I would think that could be difficult if you are coming in and out of prison and jail as often as he is.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's going to prison with this latest charge.

1.3 million dollar bail is no joke.
Is this his third felony or something, or is that even a thing?
I don't really know his history...just know he is getting arrested every 2-3 years or so

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
In August 2011, Miller was arrested in Chatham County, North Carolina and was charged with simple assault and false imprisonment after allegedly assaulting his sister at a house party.[25]

In August 2012, Miller was arrested for trespassing after allegedly being found sleeping naked in a church. The charge was later dropped.[26]

Miller was arrested on charges of domestic battery on August 11, 2013, and was released on bail the following day.[27]

On August 22, 2013, Miller was once again arrested for domestic battery.[28] In court on August 26, the two charges were combined into one case with two felony counts of “corporal injury of spouse.” Miller pleaded not guilty and his bail was reset at $100,000.[29]

On October 9, 2013, Miller was taken into custody, and was booked in the early hours of October 10 for a misdemeanor contempt of court charge for violating a no-contact restraining order by sending a Snapchat message.[30]

Miller was arrested on a felony domestic violence warrant on October 9, 2014, after a five-hour-long standoff with a SWATteam outside his Orange County, California home. Miller gave live updates over the five hours via Twitter.[31]

On March 7, 2015, Miller was arrested outside of a bar in Laguna Beach, California, and was charged with simple misdemeanor battery and resisting arrest. Video footage from a bystander showed Miller outside the bar, shouting expletives and fighting with police officers.[32]

On October 16, 2015, Miller was arrested again after allegedly assaulting police officers.[33]

On February 7, 2016, Miller was arrested in Irvine, California and was charged with DUI.[34]

In March 2016, Miller was arrested in Mission Viejo, California, after an arrest warrant for Miller was served. He was charged with burglarizing and vandalizing a Lake Forest, California tattoo shop with graffiti two months prior.[35]

On July 11, 2016, Miller was arrested by Costa Mesa, California police for injuring a security guard and spitting on a police officer at the Saddle Ranch Chop House restaurant. No charges were filed.[36]

In November 2017, Miller was convicted of felony domestic battery after pleading guilty. He was sentenced to serve three years’ probation with a suspended four-year prison sentence, meaning a probation violation could see Miller face up to four years in a California state prison.[37]

On October 23, 2018, Miller was again arrested on charges of felony vandalism in Orange County after allegedly destroying property at his girlfriend’s La Habra, California home. The girlfriend alleges that during an argument, Miller became angry and he smashed a large marble table, punched holes in the walls, tore down doors in the home, and derailed the home’s garage door. He was arrested and held without bail in the Orange County detention center and later pleaded not guilty. The felony vandalism charge itself carried a maximum penalty of eight months in jail, but between this particular incident, prior convictions, and a probation violation, Miller faced up to 23 years in a California state prison.[38][39] On July 19, 2019, it was reported that Miller had accepted a plea deal in the felony vandalism case, and he was sentenced to serve one year in jail with time served being credited.[40] He was released from jail in September 2019.[41]

On August 26, 2020, it was revealed that Miller was arrested on August 21 in California once again and was charged with first-degree burglary and grand theft auto, two felonies. He was booked into the Orange County jail on a no bond hold.[42][43] On May 11, 2021, Miller accepted a plea deal in which he pleaded guilty to the vandalism charge and had the grand theft auto charge thrown out. Miller was sentenced to serve 364 days in jail and two years of probation upon release.[44][45]

On September 10, 2021, he was arrested on felony domestic violence charges in Los Angeles.[46]

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He still owns a home? IF so that is a positive and surprising.

I would think that could be difficult if you are coming in and out of prison and jail as often as he is.
that is a one million dollar house too in the valley a tool shed is a million bucks there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
that bail is high AF he must have done something heinous. this is like his 4th battery and second domestic violence iirc. he must have attacked some cops to get a 1.4 million dollar bail.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Oh
Why

Is that location nice?
not really I rather live several other places in L.A county like long beach or the south bay area. houses just cost a shit load from DTLA to the valley even very shitty 500 sqft houses. a house in compton is about 440 grand like a shitty 900 sqft house.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
not really I rather live several other places in L.A county like long beach or the south bay area. houses just cost a shit load from DTLA to the valley even very shitty 500 sqft houses. a house in compton is about 440 grand like a shitty 900 sqft house.
Damn
Only good thing I can think of down there is the sunshine...I used to spend a couple weeks a year in San bernardino each year...weather was nice.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Damn
Only good thing I can think of down there is the sunshine...I used to spend a couple weeks a year in San bernardino each year...weather was nice.
san Bernardino is terrible I have nothing postive to say about it. it is south central in the shittiest part of the inland empire basically lol. my cousin lived near G st which has to most prostitutes I have ever seen in my life. rapper doggystyleeee is from the dino

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToYKGHKdMI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
san Bernardino is terrible I have nothing postive to say about it. it is south central in the shittiest part of the inland empire basically lol. my cousin lived near G st which has to most prostitutes I have ever seen in my life. rapper doggystyleeee is from the dino

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToYKGHKdMI/?utm_medium=copy_link
haha, I know
when I visited each year it was obvious

new years and 4th of july sounded like steady gunfire...this was back in the 90s.

police tape once a week down the block even back then

grandma lived there until her late 80s

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
It gets even worse.Now he might also going to be facing charges for breaking a guys ribs in a bar fight.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Well-traveled MMA veteran Jason Miller was arrested and charged with felony domestic violence and felony resisting arrest after police responded to the former UFC middleweight’s home earlier this month in San Fernando Valley.

That’s according to a report from TMZ, which indicates “Mayhem” could be facing “years in prison” if convicted. Not only because of the severity of the crimes at hand, but also because of Miller’s tumultuous history with law enforcement.

Responding officers allegedly found the victim — who escaped through a window — with visible marks on and around her face and neck. Miller reportedly locked himself inside the bathroom, forcing police to break down the door to retrieve him.

The L.A. County District Attorney alleges Miller “willfully inflicted corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition” on his girlfriend, just a few days after being named a person of interest in a local bar fight, one that resulted in a victim with broken ribs.

Expect much more on this still-developing story in the coming weeks.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This guy has such a long, long history of violence against women. Totally a-ok if he just disappears into a prison for a while at this point.....