Mayweather: No rematch, Manny a sore loser

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Floyd Mayweather described Manny Pacquiao as a "sore loser" and "coward," and said he has no interest in a rematch.

In an interview set to air on Showtime this weekend, the middleweight champ ripped Pacquiao for blaming his loss at Saturday's title fight on a shoulder injury -- one he failed to disclose beforehand.

"Excuses, excuses, excuses," Mayweather told sportscaster Jim Gray in excerpts released in advance and cited by The Associated Press.

"I'm not going to buy into the bullshit, and I don't want the public to buy into the bullshit," Mayweather said, according to CBS Sports. "He lost. He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this."
Thank God. Last thing I think anyone wants to see is a rematch, right?

The interview airs at 9 p.m. on Saturday night on Showtime.
Does anyone even care enough to watch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I think the real losers are the idiots who paid for this fight knowing full well it was going to be a 12 round decision for floyd. I CAN NOT! believe people bought into this fight for real.

This also goes to show what bullshit boxing is, because no way in MMA could you ever guess an outcome the way you can in the bullshit world of boxing. MMA has too many variables, takedowns, kicks, subs etc. All Floyd needed to do to win was avoid the fight and throw some punches every now and again.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I know, right? What's Pacquaio trying to prove by scheduling shoulder surgery for his fake injury that he requested painkillers for prior to the fight? My guess is that Floyd finally watched the fight and realized how close it actually was.

P

Punch

I'm not interested in a rematch either Floyd. I also smell pussy. I think it's coming from you.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm not interested, and this is quite obviously posturing for a rematch.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Manny should just show up to Mayweather's gym and they can have that sparring match there behind closed doors.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think the real losers are the idiots who paid for this fight knowing full well it was going to be a 12 round decision for floyd. I CAN NOT! believe people bought into this fight for real.

This also goes to show what bullshit boxing is, because no way in MMA could you ever guess an outcome the way you can in the bullshit world of boxing. MMA has too many variables, takedowns, kicks, subs etc. All Floyd needed to do to win was avoid the fight and throw some punches every now and again.
Couldn't agree more