Mayweather says hes fighting for rizin in july

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

They called me, I got another one in Japan, in July... for like $10 million, three rounds," Mayweather said.

"I got another one in July, same rules, always my rules. It's a Japanese boxer, a former boxer from what I heard, I got a call today. In exhibitions this year alone, I think I got about four or five exhibitions this year... I'll make about $80 million, this year."

The former world champion across numerous weight classes said that these type of contests are a good way to make money without putting his health at risk.

"It's all about being smart," he said. "My faculties are very important."

However, Mayweather's newfound method of making money appears to indicate that his time as a professional prizefighter has come to an end, despite a recent challenge from former foe Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather to make $80mn in 2019, plans to have 5 fights (VIDEO)

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I love how this guy literally spells it out for people that he is only taking fights so easy that he won't get hurt, and they still show up to watch him.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Is he being paid on a graduating scale? Math isn't my strong suit but $10m x 4 or 5 fights doesn't equal $80m.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuck this guy and fuck Rizin. I don't mind sideshows when they aren't fixed bullshit...

Maybe they should spend some of this incredible Floyd money ($18mill so far?) on REAL, well known MMA fighters so we can see some good figters fighting under a half-decent ruleset...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Fuck this guy and fuck Rizin. I don't mind sideshows when they aren't fixed bullshit...

Maybe they should spend some of this incredible Floyd money ($18mill so far?) on REAL, well known MMA fighters so we can see some good figters fighting under a half-decent ruleset...
I'd rather see them give it all to floyd just to ruffle feathers like yours.