Mayweather vs McGregor: Live Discussion - 8/26/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Complete nonsense. I can feel the bullshit oozing out of the text.

We are all virgin losers here, it's not going to get you laid.

A highly well thought out and convincing rebuttal.
There's a reason you didn't mention anything to do with the fight.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

View: https://i.imgur.com/mtCjr39.gifv[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how when he loses he turns into Johny Hendricks:

I thought it was close and I thought it was a little early of a stoppage, I get like that when I'm tired. I get a little wobbly and floaty. I'd have liked to hit the floor. There's a lot on the line here, they should've let me keep going. I'm just a little fatigued.
Sure, Conor. The being wobbly had nothing to do with the series of undefended punches to the face you took in the leadup to the stoppage, or the entire round before. You were just a "little fatigued"

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's amazing how when he loses he turns into Johny Hendricks

Sure, Conor. The being wobbly had nothing to do with the series of undefended punches to the face you took in the leadup to the stoppage, or the entire round before. You were just a "little fatigued"[/QUOTE]
Lmao that excuse is from the Johny Hendricks starter kit. He was definitely gassed, it wasn't close he did win a round, he did touch floyd but he did get his ass TKOd and the stoppage was to keep him from being embarrassed cause whether your a fan or not, a few more seconds and he would have been dropped more than likely able to answer the count

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Will Conor ever have the conditioning / gas tank to go hard for a full fight? That seems to be his kryptonite -- long fights and then he gasses.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Will Conor ever have the conditioning / gas tank to go hard for a full fight? That seems to be his kryptonite -- long fights and then he gasses.

I have no doubt in my mind that conors an incredibly conditioned athlete.

His gassing is due to style. He is highly successful because he is aggressive early. He would need to change styles to have a more efficient gas tank. Who knows if he would be as successful doing so.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
I have no doubt in my mind that conors an incredibly conditioned athlete.

His gassing is due to style. He is highly successful because he is aggressive early. He would need to change styles to have a more efficient gas tank. Who knows if he would be as successful doing so.
so there is a limit to a person's gas tank? and conor's reached that limit?

I always thought if you just try to condition yourself more and more, you can always improve your cardio.... even with his style. is this not true?

M

member 3289

so there is a limit to a person's gas tank? and conor's reached that limit?

I always thought if you just try to condition yourself more and more, you can always improve your cardio.... even with his style. is this not true?
This is what I thought as well.

Of course people like Sherpas have a genetic advantage at altitude in that their red blood cell count doesn't increase as rapidly as a normal, low-altitude human's does, but this wouldnt provide them with any advantage at lower altitudes afaik.

Is my layman explanation more or less accurate, Splinty @Splinty?