VID Mayweather vs. McGregor: London Press Conference (2pm ET today)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rIKmAN

Posting Machine
Jun 20, 2016
I think toronto and London was very close
Better setup and the q&a puts London a little bit in front
Both crowds were fantastic
Especially toronto, but I'm a little biased :)
I think the format was better in London, but the zingers were better in Toronto.

Crowds about equal, but the sound seemed fucked everywhere apart from Toronto with the crowd hearing them etc.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I think the format was better in London, but the zingers were better in Toronto.

Crowds about equal, but the sound seemed fucked everywhere apart from Toronto with the crowd hearing them etc.
Ya, the amphitheatre in Toronto is known for their amazing sound quality

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
nice set up, thought that was a good non-controversial safe presser. Will dampen the media being sensitive about brooklyn, unless they pick up that fagg-ot line from mayweather

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Commentator just butchered Khabibs name on my stream haha
They were doing so well before that, especially the way they explained how McGregor gassed twice against Diaz due to all of the grappling that took place. Lol, stick to boxing.

rIKmAN

Posting Machine
Jun 20, 2016
They were doing so well before that, especially the way they explained how McGregor gassed twice against Diaz due to all of the grappling that took place. Lol, stick to boxing.
They were probably hoping Richie Woodhall had sent everyone to sleep by the time they tried to pronounce it.

M

member 3289

In order of quality/entertainment factor:

1. Toronto
2. London
3. LA
4. NYC