VID Mayweather vs. McGregor: New York Press Conference (Today @ 6:30pm ET)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The format isn't terrible, but to do them all on back to back days wasn't the best of ideas. If they spaced them a week or two apart the guys would at least have time to work on some new material and the crowd would be a little more into it imo. The best thing would have been a single one, not multiple though.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The format isn't terrible, but to do them all on back to back days wasn't the best of ideas. If they spaced them a week or two apart the guys would at least have time to work on some new material and the crowd would be a little more into it imo. The best thing would have been a single one, not multiple though.
Exactly. Who would have thought two cunts trying to live off the same one-liners 4 days in a row might backfire?

I haven't watched it, but it's no wonder Conor made a terrible attempt at humor that also came up as racist. He's desperate because even a world-class improv comic would have run out of shit to say in that context.

Nov 21, 2015
Exactly. Who would have thought two cunts trying to live off the same one-liners 4 days in a row might backfire?

I haven't watched it, but it's no wonder Conor made a terrible attempt at humor that also came up as racist. He's desperate because even a world-class improv comic would have run out of shit to say in that context.
Yeah the first time he said dance for me boy. My nerves shot up for a second.
Even though I know he didn't mean anything by it. I don't think its possible for him
to understand the immediate high tension gut feeling black men get when hearing that.

Its like a programmed fight or flight response. Knowing Conor didnt mean anything by it
I still couldn't control my teeth from grinding when hearing it. I just thought "damn that's not
gonna go over well for people that dont really know Conor"

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah the first time he said dance for me boy. My nerves shot up for a second.
Even though I know he didn't mean anything by it. I don't think its possible for him
to understand the immediate high tension gut feeling black men get when hearing that.

Its like a programmed fight or flight response. Knowing Conor didnt mean anything by it
I still couldn't control my teeth from grinding when hearing it. I just thought "damn that's not
gonna go over well for people that dont really know Conor"
Ya I was thinking the same. He said it again right after and changed it to "son" which may have been an effort to instantly smooth it over. Either way it's crazy that we have 2 amazing fighters up on stage and expect them to turn into some sort of comic or whatever for us 4 days in a week. Bitch means nothing at this point and we all can agree they have received or cut a large cheque at one point in thier career.

I'd like to see just them two on stage fielding questions from media and fans for an hour or so. Get rid of all the ridiculous props, cash, CDs, costumes, scripts and entourages and let's hear them speak.

Nov 21, 2015
Ya I was thinking the same. He said it again right after and changed it to "son" which may have been an effort to instantly smooth it over. Either way it's crazy that we have 2 amazing fighters up on stage and expect them to turn into some sort of comic or whatever for us 4 days in a week. Bitch means nothing at this point and we all can agree they have received or cut a large cheque at one point in thier career.

I'd like to see just them two on stage fielding questions from media and fans for an hour or so. Get rid of all the ridiculous props, cash, CDs, costumes and entourages and let's hear them speak.
Yep I'd love to see the UFC format for the London show... No gimmicks or stand up comedy routines
Just face to face answering questions

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wait...which Rick Ross? The ex-prison guard or the real one who supplied the whole nation with crack while being supplied by, completely unbeknownst to him the whole time, an asset of the CIA?
Lol
I said that live
Think my comment was "dana's a crack dealer?"

Was so stupid

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol
I said that live
Think my comment was "dana's a crack dealer?"

Was so stupid
Ha...let's go with his intent was prophecy: Lorenzo or Frank will, in the year 2026 when the planets align, come forward as paid government informants against Dana, landing him in prison. Only later years later will it come out, when Chuck Mindenhall tries to break the story, that the entire early Zuffa era was a front to fund "War On Terror" arms and forces, after which Mindenhall quickly ends up a "suicide" who mysteriously needed to shoot himself twice to git er done. Dana does his time, gets out of prison, only to find that Jimmy Smith has changed his name to Dana White, and replaced him at the head of the UFC, much to the outrage of absolutely nobody....

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Ha...let's go with his intent was prophecy: Lorenzo or Frank will, in the year 2026 when the planets align, come forward as paid government informants against Dana, landing him in prison. Only later years later will it come out, when Chuck Mindenhall tries to break the story, that the entire early Zuffa era was a front to fund "War On Terror" arms and forces, after which Mindenhall quickly ends up a "suicide" who mysteriously needed to shoot himself twice to git er done. Dana does his time, gets out of prison, only to find that Jimmy Smith has changed his name to Dana White, and replaced him at the head of the UFC, much to the outrage of absolutely nobody....
Hahaha
I'm actually laughing lol
That's good