Mayweather vs Paul

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No it wasn't. Floyd has had exactly 2 exhibition fights before this one and KOd his opponent both times. You just want to believe the fairy tale that an elderly midget with poor punching power can fight a grown man and necessarily look good doing it.

This is the Big Lie that combat sports fans have always been sold on. The joke isn't on you because the fight was fixed, the joke is on you because you buy into nonsense about 'P4P' and believe myths about dwarves.
Not sure if trolling or insane...I'll lean towards trolling...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They’re claiming TBE vs Paul did at least a million PPV buys. That sounds way high to me.

are there really that many people dumb enough to shell out cash for that event?

I mean, good for them if it’s true. Always happy to see people get paid, but over a million?! That sounds like a cooked number to me….but what do I know ??‍♂
They are young dumb and full of mom's credit card and covid stimulus $$

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Im a big fight fix accuser obviously if you have seen my posts, Jake paul vs askren was fixed as fuck

But this was a real boxing match. I have to give credit to Logan. He had a 40 pound weight advantage, it makes sense
I believe you have it exactly opposite wrong here. Ben didn't train and is old, out of shape and has a cracked chin and fucked hip. The ref was told to stop it if Ben looked even a little rocked and he got caught and embarrassed himself, MMA, wrestling and ONE Championship more than anyone. Mayweather carried a laughable Logan Paul is not even golden gloves level boxing. That kid would get eaten alive by a random 19 yo golden gloves competitor. The fight was fixed. It was not even a fight. It was as real as pro wrestling is with two guys trying not to hurt each other and knowing what the outcome is before the "fight" even starts....

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I believe you have it exactly opposite wrong here. Ben didn't train and is old, out of shape and has a cracked chin and fucked hip. The ref was told to stop it if Ben looked even a little rocked and he got caught and embarrassed himself, MMA, wrestling and ONE Championship more than anyone. Mayweather carried a laughable Logan Paul is not even golden gloves level boxing. That kid would get eaten alive by a random 19 yo golden gloves competitor. The fight was fixed. It was not even a fight. It was as real as pro wrestling is with two guys trying not to hurt each other and knowing what the outcome is before the "fight" even starts....
"The guy in white was carrying him!"