Mayweather vs Paul

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rIKmAN

Posting Machine
Jun 20, 2016
well was it worth 49.99? better question is there anyone anywhere who didnt just stream this? the only one who actually bought this is the guys who put out the streams
wtf - is that how much it was?
It was £16.95 in the UK but it is now nearly 5am.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
well was it worth 49.99? better question is there anyone anywhere who didnt just stream this? the only one who actually bought this is the guys who put out the streams
Probably some Youtubers who paid for it.Probably some rich black folks,but it wasn`t worth $50.00 if you ask me.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
wtf - is that how much it was?
It was £16.95 in the UK but it is now nearly 5am.
i looked earlier and it was 49.99 on showtime . i am betting it made about as much money as triller

rIKmAN

Posting Machine
Jun 20, 2016
i looked earlier and it was 49.99 on showtime . i am betting it made about as much money as triller
That's crazy for a 4 fight card where 2 were exhibitions.
Americans really do love paying through the nose for PPV though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Probably some Youtubers who paid for it.Probably some rich black folks,but it wasn`t worth $50.00 if you ask me.
youtubers wont be paying for anything . they are kids who grew up on the internet . this was probably being streamed for free all over twitch,dlive,youtube . kids know how to stream things free better than we do. streaming is their life

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't know how much you know or like Tim Dillon, he's a fat, gay guy with a super dry sense of humor. Fucking cracks me up.
i have see a fair bit of tim dillon on the rogan circle of friends podcast circuit . i didnt know he had the big ghey though.that is kind of terrifying lol

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It was a FAKE fight...
No it wasn't. Floyd has had exactly 2 exhibition fights before this one and KOd his opponent both times. You just want to believe the fairy tale that an elderly midget with poor punching power can fight a grown man and necessarily look good doing it.

This is the Big Lie that combat sports fans have always been sold on. The joke isn't on you because the fight was fixed, the joke is on you because you buy into nonsense about 'P4P' and believe myths about dwarves.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Don't know how much you know or like Tim Dillon, he's a fat, gay guy with a super dry sense of humor. Fucking cracks me up.
He's hilarious.. He's one the only ppl that can carry a podcast solo and keep you interested... Him and Burr have that quality that is best rare.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
And the same suckers who threw away 50 at church this morning?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This shit makes me happy MMA is around, imagine this being your only form of "professor" fighting to watch lol.. something tells me ppl won't be paying any more big cash grabs with FLOYD.. I would watch Logan Paul shove a charzard up his ass than pay for this trash... The whole exhibition BS is a dead give away that it's nothing but a staged half ass sparring session.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He's hilarious.. He's one the only ppl that can carry a podcast solo and keep you interested... Him and Burr have that quality that is best rare.
Tim's rant about ungrateful fast food workers and the Arby's CEO was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Didn't even know it was happening this weekend.

So it sucked a lot?
Mayweather played defence for the first two first rounds, and waited for Paul to get tired out. He stepped it up in the 3rd, got aggressive and started to land single shots. Once Paul got tired he clinched as much as he could. Mayweather just coasted and did enough to win. It wasn’t entertaining or even interesting.

I think people are disappointed because if Mayweather didn’t get the knock out, they at least wanted him to style on Paul. People wanting Paul to get embarrassed or humbled didn’t get that at all. It really was just a non eventful boxing exhibition.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Mayweather played defence for the first two first rounds, and waited for Paul to get tired out. He stepped it up in the 3rd, got aggressive and started to land single shots. Once Paul got tired he clinched as much as he could. Mayweather just coasted and did enough to win. It wasn’t entertaining or even interesting.

I think people are disappointed because if Mayweather didn’t get the knock out, they at least wanted him to style on Paul. People wanting Paul to get embarrassed or humbled didn’t get that at all. It really was just a non eventful boxing exhibition.
Much obliged!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Mayweather clearly respected his power.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Didn't even know it was happening this weekend.

So it sucked a lot?
the marketing was poor unless you follow them on social media, which many of us dont. but the dudes have massive followings

it was a very entertaining figjt imo. not in hindsight. but live for sure

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They got me again, i watched 8 rounds of this dull pile of shizzle.
I rarely watch boxing it's to one dimensional for my taste.
I like kickboxing, used to love it , but MMA got me spoiled.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
They’re claiming TBE vs Paul did at least a million PPV buys. That sounds way high to me.

are there really that many people dumb enough to shell out cash for that event?

I mean, good for them if it’s true. Always happy to see people get paid, but over a million?! That sounds like a cooked number to me….but what do I know ??‍♂