McGregor arrested in Corsica for attempted sexual assault

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1599928396509.png

Former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor reportedly is in trouble with the authorities again following an alleged incident in Corsica.

A report from AFP Sport claims McGregor was arrested by police in Corsica for what was initially described as “indecent exposure.” But following an update, it was reported McGregor was taken in for questioning following an alleged incident of attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This fucking guy

In for the apologists

Should be in prison IMO
Were you there? Do you have all the facts? What is more likely... the guy on a charity tour with a high profile Princess, while his fiancé and kids are in town decides to step out and sexually assault a woman in a public bar, or a money grubber is taking an opportunity to try and make a buck off a baseless allegation?

Call me an apologist if you will, but you are ready to sentence a man based off nothing but a headline.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Were you there? Do you have all the facts? What is more likely... the guy on a charity tour with a high profile Princess, while his fiancé and kids are in town decides to step out and sexually assault a woman in a public bar, or a money grubber is taking an opportunity to try and make a buck off a baseless allegation?

Call me an apologist if you will, but you are ready to sentence a man based off nothing but a headline.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

I was there.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

You think all his allegations are bogus?
Interesting

Not all stars have a history of allegations...some have zero allegations.

The behavior we have seen on video shows he can be completely out of control at times in public, not hard to believe he is that way in private also.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Interesting

The behavior we have seen on video shows he can be completely out of control at times in public, not hard to believe he is that way in private also.
Also a good point.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Interesting

Nope. Never said “all” anywhere. I hated him for the incident with the old man. I think he has made numerous horrible decisions. Still, just because he is not a saint doesn’t mean he sexually assaulted a woman. We can agree to disagree but the only fact I’m sure of at this point is you are saying a man is guilty of sexual assault without any proof. I prefer innocent until proven guilty.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nope. Never said “all” anywhere. I hated him for the incident with the old man. I think he has made numerous horrible decisions. Still, just because he is not a saint doesn’t mean he sexually assaulted a woman. We can agree to disagree but the only fact I’m sure of at this point is you are saying a man is guilty of sexual assault without any proof. I prefer innocent until proven guilty.
Some stars will never be proven "guilty", that is just the way it is...different rules apply to them and they have the resources to avoid or settle almost all charges.

I believe that is what has gone on with him in the past, and I don't expect this will be any different.

He has a pattern of this type of behavior apparently and that is concerning.

Agree to disagree

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Here he is talking about him sexually assaulting women-

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/conormcgregor-3ornk1ntBR5rrlenN6

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/LnjD7MN2RtpEIAtSla/html5

JK. I hope for his sake, his family, and the possible victim that it is not true.