VID McGregor calls UFC posters garbage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
There is your problem, zeph is referring to "real, serious, legit" people calling for it..........anybody who called for that fight is a complete moron. Jones would have broken his skull open.....what fucking game plan would gsp come up with......nothing
I agree it's a ridiculously stupid fight.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Sweets @Cruzing For Bang Butter, Zeph @£4 for a Reemjob
Had to go back and see where this GSP/Jones stuff came from. MY BAD. When I said GSP/Jones in my initial post...in my head I meant GSP/Silva. I just wrote it down wrong because I'm a fackin maran.

I apologize for my idiotic mix up and defending that matchup repeatedly even after Zeph (correctly!) said nobody was talking about that fight. I had plantar fasciitis coming into this discussion, so my movement was a little slow, esp. by the 5th comment. But I don't want to make excuses because that's stupid. You guys are champions in my book.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The more I look at it the more it just looks like he is stretching the muscles in his neck, back and shoulders.

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
Almost like he was Conor's bitch lol. I love it. You better believe that Dana will throw his ass under the bus so fast his head will spin, if he loses. I'm beginning to think they no longer think he's worth the trouble.
I'm seeing indications of that. Like Dana's response when Conor went off about not having his belt on the poster. Dana responded, "He's fighting for the 155 lb title. He's the challenger." That's basically taking a dig at Conor. Remember the last time a champ when up a weight class to challenge for the title?...

Just sayin'...

Last edited:

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
It's just foolish not to show conor with the belt.

Zuffa is getting too emotional. Are they not in the business of making money anymore?

They look like an angry girlfriend at this point