McGregor denies sex assault allegations: ‘Time will show all them’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In March of 2019, the NY Times published a report – citing anonymous sources – that UFC star Conor McGregor was the subject of an ongoing investigation over charges of sexual assault at a Dublin hotel in December of 2018.

Reports from the UK surrounding the incident didn’t list McGregor by name, referring to him only as an “Irish sports star,” but gave some details on the investigation at the time.

“A young woman allegedly raped by an Irish sports star was taken to hospital by ambulance after gardaí attended her home and found her ‘battered and bruised’ following the…

Conor McGregor claims innocence in sex assault cases: ‘Time will show all them’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good on Ariel for at least asking about it. Something John Morgan wouldn't have the balls to do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

In March of 2019, the NY Times published a report – citing anonymous sources – that UFC star Conor McGregor was the subject of an ongoing investigation over charges of sexual assault at a Dublin hotel in December of 2018.

Reports from the UK surrounding the incident didn’t list McGregor by name, referring to him only as an “Irish sports star,” but gave some details on the investigation at the time.

“A young woman allegedly raped by an Irish sports star was taken to hospital by ambulance after gardaí attended her home and found her ‘battered and bruised’ following the…

Conor McGregor claims innocence in sex assault cases: ‘Time will show all them’
time will show he paid out millions for stuff like this

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Good on Ariel for at least asking about it. Something John Morgan wouldn't have the balls to do.
I came to make this thread as I just watched the video.
Timestamped at the right part:

View: https://youtu.be/0lzbKIwLc8k?t=870
I

I was honestly impressed with Ariel's performance.
And he didn't drop it after Conor's first denial he still kept pressing but not in a douchey way.

Conor's response was... lol.... odd. His voice drops significantly and he cusses (the only time in the interview he does).
I have a feeling body language experts would read a lot into that.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I came to make this thread as I just watched the video.
Timestamped at the right part:

View: https://youtu.be/0lzbKIwLc8k?t=870
I

I was honestly impressed with Ariel's performance.
And he didn't drop it after Conor's first denial he still kept pressing but not in a douchey way.

Conor's response was... lol.... odd. His voice drops significantly and he cusses (the only time in the interview he does).
I have a feeling body language experts would read a lot into that.
Probably not. From my understanding a lot of the behavior overlaps regardless of guilty/innocent. The main thing seems to be the innocent party never skips a beat and sticks to the same emotional response to the allegation. I think Conor has reasons to respond more emotionally to the question if he's innocent, and it makes sense that he's dismissive (I mean he's likely been media trained/it's a pending case).

(disclaimer) I am not an expert, but I have watched some criminal/political documentaries that delve into body language.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If he really did shove her tampon so far they had to remove it from her cervix he needs decapitated...

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
time will show he paid out millions for stuff like this
100% true, but that also has nothing to do with guilt vs innocence. Every day wealthy individuals and corporations settle frivolous law suits because it would be less expensive, time consuming, and to expedite situations going away. It doesn't mean they are in any way guilty.
Do I think Conor is a saint? No, absolutely not. He has fucked up many times and I was really let down by the old dude incident. That said, am I going to assume he sexually assaults women just because there are accusations and tabloid rumors? No way - not him or anyone. The DNA test proved he wasn't the father of that one money grubber, so I'm not assuming guilt on the other situation(s). We weren't there, we don't know.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
100% true, but that also has nothing to do with guilt vs innocence. Every day wealthy individuals and corporations settle frivolous law suits because it would be less expensive, time consuming, and to expedite situations going away. It doesn't mean they are in any way guilty.
Do I think Conor is a saint? No, absolutely not. He has fucked up many times and I was really let down by the old dude incident. That said, am I going to assume he sexually assaults women just because there are accusations and tabloid rumors? No way - not him or anyone. The DNA test proved he wasn't the father of that one money grubber, so I'm not assuming guilt on the other situation(s). We weren't there, we don't know.
i chose my words wisely
he is putting himself in situations that are not necessary
I assume nothing