McGregor: Holloway has ‘done a great job’ climbing up, winning featherweight belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

For the most part, Conor McGregor only has harsh words towards his fellow fighters, particularly those whom he has been lined up against. But there are those rare moments when he is complimentary towards them.

Speaking in front of a crowd in Glasgow on Friday night, the brash Irishman gave props to how Max Holloway took on all comers to eventually defeat Jose Aldo and become the UFC world featherweight champion.

“He’s done a great job. He’s climbed up and claimed that featherweight belt,” McGregor said. “You see some fights, and so do the public, you see him go in there and you watch him win or lose and you watch how they act and how they carry on.”

“He lost to me…

McGregor: Holloway has ‘done a great job’ climbing up, winning featherweight belt

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It's because mcgregor diet like aldo, and there us zero threat there since he will never fight at that weight again.

M

member 3289

Losing to Conor was the best thing to ever happen to Holloway. Max learned so much about himself during that fight.

No surprise that he went on a tear after the Conor fight.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Conor can’t handle the fact that there’s a new sheriff in town and nobody is talking about him because he’s scared to defend a title.........well, I’m talking about him but I meant generally speaking

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Best thing to happen to Holloway: McGregor. He learned and moved on. No bitching, no ducking, no excuses.