McGregor: I’ll make UFC event at Cowboys Stadium happen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC star Conor McGregor made headlines by attending a marquee NFL matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and Jacksonville Jaguars, with Cowboys players doing his “billionaire strut” celebrations throughout the game. McGregor gave the world’s most valuable sports franchise a pre-game pep talk, and met with team owner Jerry Jones. Obviously this worked, because the Cowboys surprisingly thumped the Jaguars 40-7 in front of their home fans at AT&T Stadium (aka Cowboys Stadium) in Arlington.

NFL Films captured some footage of the former two-division champion chatting with Jones, and as Jerry listed off all of the impressive things about his stadium, McGregor vowed to bring the UFC to…

Conor McGregor to Jerry Jones: I’m going to make UFC event at Cowboys Stadium happen

Last edited:

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I have to hand it to Conor. Either he`s smart, he has some really smart people working with him, or a combination of the two.

Fresh from a loss in which he was essentially dominated he`s already using his name value and brand to try and make more of that money, and seems to be doing so in a way that his recent loss doesn`t matter (approaching this more as a businessman rather than a fighter).

Good on him.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I have to hand it to Conor. Either he`s smart, he has some really smart people working with him, or a combination of the two.

Fresh from a loss in which he was essentially dominated he`s already using his name value and brand to try and make more of that money, and seems to be doing so in a way that his recent loss doesn`t matter (approaching this more as a businessman rather than a fighter).

Good on him.
Conor was & always will be a "PRIZE FIGHTER".
he gets that

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
It its for LW Title, haha, sure. Unless ya w

Good on him.
WME and UFC really do a good job at holding his hand. They did the same when he lost to Diaz, gonna do the same again

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
who is he going to fight? khabib just murdered him . nate probably wants 50 million or some bullshit. tony should be getting a title shot. i dont see conor fighting kevin lee

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
I find it odd he seems so happy and able to make these moves. Isn't there a depression lurking under the exterior?

He's already wealthy, but as a competitor, there has to be a darkness in there.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I find it odd he seems so happy and able to make these moves. Isn't there a depression lurking under the exterior?

He's already wealthy, but as a competitor, there has to be a darkness in there.
I can't see him continuing to fight once he's not a top contender. If he drops out of the top five he'll probably retire young and wealthy then pursue promoting or whatever. Moves like this are smart, learning the business shit early so it's a smooth transition from fighting.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
decades upon decades after Dana finally shuffles off to the Great Octagon in the Sky there will still be the occasional rumor about an upcoming Cowboys Stadium UFC show

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
sounds cool tickets will assuredly be astronomically expensive.
Some will be.

Some will be dirt cheap just because of how huge the stadium is.

Conor vs. GSP for the 165lb title would be the fight to do it .

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If he’s gonna fight at Jerry’s World he should do it now. I don’t think his star power is ever gonna be stronger. If he loses another fight or two he won’t move nearly as many needles.