McGregor on TJ’s drug test: I called that snake way back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

News recently broke that TJ Dillashaw failed a drug test from his last bout and has been suspended a year by the NYSAC. The now former bantamweight champion has also relinquished his belt as the result of the failed test.

Former two-division champion Conor McGregor took to social media to react to the news, once again repeating the now infamous term he once coined for Dillashaw.

View: https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1108615779363287040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

McGregor called Dillashaw a “snake in the grass” years ago, when he coached The Ultimate Fighter against Urijah Faber. The term became immensely popular, especially after their very public split with Team Alpha Male, that…

McGregor on Dillashaw’s failed drug test: I called that snake way back

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Oh, now we pretend we knew

Innit

Good marketing by Audi TT or whoever his bitch is who manages his twitter.....

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Oh, now we pretend we knew

Innit

Good marketing by Audi TT or whoever his bitch is who manages his twitter.....
I knew you’d give out about marketing strategies of an unknown bitch on Twitter

Call me the New Labor Day

Disclaimer, I’m not entirely sure nor do I care if McGregor was calling himself a holiday or a person. I only read the tweet, then used past context clues to get to that former conclusion.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i cant wait til this fucker has a couple picograms of lucky charms turn up in his own usada test

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
McGregor is no Saint ....

Just as guilty as TJ, McFake the emulator - his entire style is a copy of a copy ...

His downfall will come swiftly and he will be lost in this world of sin.

UFC gave him PRP TRT StemCells ..you name it...they gave it to their little Golden Child their Cash Cow ...but now its all crumbling down ...always does.

Truth will always come to light ...

*End Rant. * Crack Beer * 322 is Near ..

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
St. Patrick was not a good guy
look into it
Hes a bad, bad man that St. Patrick.

Legend he has it he would cheat on Mrs St.Patrick at local opium dens, beat up 50 year olds at local taverns and get illegally involved in at fisty-cuff tournaments he had no business being at.

Local lore has it that this one time, after a stint at local opium den, he threw a cart through a carriages window, injuring the people inside.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015

Legend he has it he would cheat on Mrs St.Patrick at local opium dens, beat up 50 year olds at local taverns and get illegally involved in at fisty-cuff tournaments he had no business being at.

Local lore has it that this one time, after a stint at local opium den, he threw a cart through a carriages window, injuring the people inside.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

yep and he was into ethnic cleansing and never held doors for old ladies