Conor McGregor has pleaded guilty to a single charge of assault stemming from an April incident at the Marble Arch pub in Drimnagh, Ireland. “The Notorious” received a €1000 ($1,116.68) fine for the charge. The former UFC double champion presented himself at a Dublin court on Friday morning three weeks after he initially appeared at the same Park Gate street courthouse for the same charge. According to a report from The Journal, McGregor issued an apology to the victim of the assault, Desmond Keogh, who was not present at the hearing. The court also heard that McGregor had paid compensation to the victim. The Dubliner has one month to pay his $1,116.68 fine. The report states that McGregor insisted that there will not be a repeat incident. “What I did was very wrong and I’d like to apologize again to the injured party and today before the court and assure you that nothing of this nature will happen again,” McGregor said, according to The Journal. McGregor’s solicitor Michael Staines told the court that the mixed martial arts fighter would be pleading guilty shortly after he appeared for the morning hearing. The report also states that Judge Treasa Kelly adjourned the case to allow the court to view CCTV footage of the incident, which made international headlines when it first emerged in August. The Journal’s report also states that the McGregor legal team protested that the footage did not need to be seen by the court, but the State wished the footage to be shown. The court was also told that the victim of the assault has accepted an apology from McGregor and did not make a victim impact statement. The court accepted a signed letter from the victim stating that he did not want to make a victim impact statement. At a press conference in Russia last week, McGregor stated that he will make his return to the Octagon in January. As of yet, no fight has been officially announced. The Irishman has not contested a bout since his submission loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.