McGregor vows to ‘behead American gringo' dos Anjos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Today, McGregor used the Brazilian dos Anjos’ nationality against him, throwing a little more fire on a back-and-forth he started this past year at a press conference.

“He has chosen to dedicate this demolition job to the loyal people of Brazil and all the fans around the globe who stay true to their roots and loyal to their land,” he wrote. “Mr. McGregor has said that Rafael is a traitor to his people and vows to ‘behead the ‘American Gringo’ Rafael Dos Anjos, in the name of La Brasilia!

“Viva la Brasil!”

By all indications, it’s going to be an interesting buildup to March.

LINK: McGregor calls dos Anjos 'traitor to his people,' vows to ‘behead American gringo'

M

member 3289

While I think it's unlikely that Conor will literally behead RDA, I can't completely rule it out as a possibility.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
American gringo??? Pretty sure that's what Mexicans say??? Brazilians have problems with rs and gs..wtf this makes 0 sense..His social media handlers need help.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If I were RDA I would hire that model to walk everywhere with me. I would do public faux sparring sessions with him.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Getting the Brazilians riled up! Conor knows how to get everyone jumping up and down and be on his side lmao

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
that is too many similarities...who had those tats first I'm wondering if that for is swagger jackin Conor or if it's vice versa..how you find out bout this Splinty @Splinty ?

The model did. This has been going around for a while but this is the first time I've seen someone in MMA mention it.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
that is too many similarities...who had those tats first I'm wondering if that for is swagger jackin Conor or if it's vice versa..how you find out bout this Splinty @Splinty ?
Google tattooed beard guy and you'll come across a number of guys with tattoos that look similar. The only really striking similarity is the tiger, but it's not inconceivable that two people came to that separately, the rest is just a style of tattoos.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Google tattooed beard guy and you'll come across a number of guys with tattoos that look similar. The only really striking similarity is the tiger, but it's not inconceivable that two people came to that separately, the rest is just a style of tattoos.
Conor haters will look for anything to gripe about. OH NO! He has a beard and tattoos! He obviously stole the idea from the millions of other dudes with beards and tats lmao. I blame TMZ

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Conor haters will look for anything to gripe about. OH NO! He has a beard and tattoos! He obviously stole the idea from the millions of other dudes with beards and tats lmao. I blame TMZ

Exactly.

Guys just get random tattoos.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Feb 28, 2015
Gotta give the guy credit for trash talk creativity, he always comes up with something else crazy to say.

Also, feel free to keep posting more pics of tattooed meaties, please and thanks!

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
i haven't gone against mcgregor yet his whole UFC career... always can see the dangers in his opponents like i saw in aldo (predicted mcgoat edging him out but did not expect to see short easy fight tho) and im not happy to say it but RDA is dangerous for him.... Like I'll tell u McGregor can win but im going to sadly, at least today, predict mcgregor getting finished in the LW title bout. mcgregor wins if he keeps it standing the whole fight (could be 20 seconds with a finish, or a couple rounds) and i just see him getting taken down like Pettis and GnP'd badly + lots of submission danger + tiring out if he gets taken down with a good amount of time in the first round