McGregor willing to fight in co-main event for ‘rightful shares in the UFC company’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

There’s been a lot of rumors surrounding a potential lightweight bout between Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone.

Both men are rumoured to be in negotiations with the UFC but, according to ‘Cowboy’, McGregor wont’ fight unless he’s in the main event.

“Conor won’t fight unless it’s a main event,” Cerrone said last week (via ESPN). “I don’t know if it’s an ego thing or a status thing for him. I don’t give a s---. I’ll fight anyone, anywhere, and I stand by that all the time. I guess he’s a prima donna and only takes main event spots. I don’t know.”

‘The Notorious’ has headlined eight UFC events with massive success, quickly becoming the biggest star in the promotion and one of the biggest draws in combat…

Conor McGregor willing to fight in co-main event for ‘rightful shares in the UFC company’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One way or the other, he's going to get some ownership of the UFC...if he hasn't already.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pretty crazy if he gets a stake but seeing as how pretty much every huge PPV was headlines by him I guess he deserves it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He needs to buy in like everyone else
Fucking lol, buy the fuck in with potentially a discount against current share value

Fuck off with that demand