General Me at a fucking dude ranch?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I would be bored to death. I just have zero interest in ranch life. I have had 2 friends with horse farms. It's OK but for a week?
tell the GF that if she wants to live the ranch life, there are places that will pay you to live that life.

:)

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Group email sent out to inquire about an Alaskan cruise next summer. I got all school girl giddy and was probably the first to reply that I would love that.

Anyone here been on an Alaskan cruise?

Oh dude ranch is off the table as nobody was interested in it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Group email sent out to inquire about an Alaskan cruise next summer. I got all school girl giddy and was probably the first to reply that I would love that.

Ever think your GF wanted everyone to say no so she can go alone?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Alaskan cruise is my dream vacation.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Ever think your GF wanted everyone to say no so she can go alone?
Let me explain the dynamics. This is all coming from her mother. Her mom runs the show (and pays!). My GF complains when she doesn't see me. I know it's hard to believe. She has a cold so she has been banished so we haven't seen each other in a few days.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sure I wouldn't be telling anyone anything they don't know but those guys in the video have more style and grace than I would with those damn animals. If they aren't inside me or should I say on my plate, (I guess either way) I have no interest in them.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
#metoo We were going to go anyway at some point. If this is what everyone agrees to it will be great. We are just ecstatic the dude ranch is off the table.
I would 100% consider a move to Alaska, if given the opportunity. I’m definitely crazy, but I give zero fucks.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I would 100% consider a move to Alaska, if given the opportunity. I’m definitely crazy, but I give zero fucks.
As soon as you felt that cold and an Eskimo got drunk and knocked the power out with no heat you would be giving a lot of fucks. I just want to see it. Fuck living there.